Hiding in my bedroom!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Nothing to do with pregnancy but I'm hidin in my bedroom as DH has got back to the future on, again!

I can't stand the bloody film, it's his fav and he watches it EVERY time it's on :wall2:

He knows if they have cut scenes and what they r gonna say next and feels he has to tell me everythin it happens. He knows I hate it!!!

Sorry for the rant bt it really winds me up!

awww dnt worry hun, I have lost my hubby to his classic car renovation today and the when he has been in the house he has been watching F1 and motogp. Cant even be arsed to have a moan at him, just get on with it.
On the plus side, I saw junior kick when I was in the bath (hiding from motorsport). The water spashed so I watched more closley and junior was deffo moving and kicking on the inside. Freaked me about abit to really realise there is 'someone' inside...eeeeeek :
Hugs hun, dnt forget men are a different breed.
xxx

Haha must b a sunday thing, i lost my OH to the garage today to one of his bikes! u'd think cause i only see him of a weekend he wud b more bothered spending it with me! lol so selfish rnt i? lol x

I felt felt Pip move from the outside today :D if I liked baths I would have one to see if it makes Pip move, but I hate baths! Lol! I'm a shower girl through and through! Lol!

Oh and cobwebs - it don't matter what day they put the bloody film on, he will watch it. The thing is this is part 1, so i know in the next couple of weeks I have the joys of parts 2 & 3 to look forward to!

Oh god, we'll b seeing u alot on here then! lol x

Lol my OH always watches back to the future when its on. Even though we have it on dvd. And things like flash gordon :roll: lol x

yep my OH loves it too and i hate it! we've also watched teen wolf a million times as well.

he does have to watch dirty dancing every time its on as well though :blush: xx

Lol my OH always watches back to the future when its on. Even though we have it on dvd.

We have it on DVD too! He will start watching it on tv, got annoyed when it goes for a break and the miss scenes out so puts the DVD on!! Then once the DVD has finished, he watches the end of it again on tv :wall2:

On the plus side, I'm laying on my bed with my hand on my tum and Pip is kickin my hand :love: :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back