Last week in tri 2...starting to worry

Cixes

Reaction score
So it's my last week in here before the final countdown to the birth of my son (what ever way he comes!)

I am really emotional and snappy though. Just sat and sobbed because my hubby was having a moan about housework and i yelled that i was trying my fucking best! I spent hours last night sorting out upstairs and de cluttering, my back in killing me and i am generally fed up! He didn say he wasn't having a go but i took it that way.

I am starting to dread having a newborn too. I know how much hard work a baby is and life can be pretty tough anyway with 3 kids, god knows how hard things will be with a new baby and little sleep!
I keep thinking that i won't cope very well, i worry about post natal depression too as i got that last time pretty bad. I am due to start training to be a nurse in september (baby will be 6 months) and i am thinking how will i cope working full time, studying and having my family to look after, plus a baby who will probably be teething!!

I feel so crap, everything bloody aches, i feel huge and ugly and pasty. My butt is getting huge too :moon:

I am so scared now i kinda wish i could run away from it all.
I know when my baby comes i will love him to bits (already do!) but i just feel so scared about the stress of having such a big family. I can't afford a new car and i now need a people carrier to fit all of us in. Plus we live in a tiny 2 bed house - housing association - thats 4 kids in one bedroom and we only have a kitchen hall, w.c and living room downstairs!!
We can't afford to buy or privately rent so social housing is our only choice and we live in a fab area, so would have to move somewhere crap if we even get offered a house!

sorry to rant on girls!

Aw Cixes :hug: I'm worrying about having 2 to cope with, so I have no idea how you must feel with 4 but I think we will just get on with it and do a fab job! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I dont really know what to say other than most of the time things just work out even when it seems like it never will. Hold in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back