Hide & Seek

DiddlePlumbs

Reaction score
Was quite upset this morning so thought I'd get my doppler out and listen to bubbas heart beat. It's supposed to make them calm so I thought it might work the other way round right?

It certainly did and I'm feeling a lot calmer. But OMG did she wanna stay still? No. Literally had a game of hide and seek around my uterus with her. Every time I found her she'd give me like a minute to listen and then she'd be off again!

This happened to me yesterday but at the midwofe haha it took her almost 20mins to get it properly so she could cpunt it and stuff she was laughing tho which me me laugh which made ot even harder cuz he started moving even more and kept kicking her away i dont think he liles it very much cuz everytike they have tried he starts goin nuts kicking them away and moving loads haha xxx

My consultant couldn't find a heartbeat using a doppler on Monday. Frightened the life out of me! She used ultrasound to check everything was ok. No way in hell I'm going to be using a doppler!!!! If a trained health professional doesn't always find the baby's heartbeat, what chance do I have?

Bless them! Not even born and they're already being awkward :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back