Hide & Seek

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by DiddlePlumbs, Jun 21, 2013.

1. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member

Was quite upset this morning so thought I'd get my doppler out and listen to bubbas heart beat. It's supposed to make them calm so I thought it might work the other way round right?

It certainly did and I'm feeling a lot calmer. But OMG did she wanna stay still? No. Literally had a game of hide and seek around my uterus with her. Every time I found her she'd give me like a minute to listen and then she'd be off again!

2. smnicholson92

smnicholson92 Well-Known Member

This happened to me yesterday but at the midwofe haha it took her almost 20mins to get it properly so she could cpunt it and stuff she was laughing tho which me me laugh which made ot even harder cuz he started moving even more and kept kicking her away i dont think he liles it very much cuz everytike they have tried he starts goin nuts kicking them away and moving loads haha xxx

3. Ella1979

Ella1979 Well-Known Member

My consultant couldn't find a heartbeat using a doppler on Monday. Frightened the life out of me! She used ultrasound to check everything was ok. No way in hell I'm going to be using a doppler!!!! If a trained health professional doesn't always find the baby's heartbeat, what chance do I have?

4. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member

Bless them! Not even born and they're already being awkward :p