Hi :)

GoldenDragon

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I was just wondering if I could have some advice, if you wouldn't mind. I'm 16, nearly 17, and have just found out I'm pregnant. I haven't told my parents yet, I don't know how to tell them. I don't even know what to do. I don't agree with abortion, but am seriously considering one :/ I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance :) x

you cant discuss abortion on this forum sorry hun

:hugs: welcome its a scary time for you Im sure . We dont discuss abortion on this forum but it is a lovely suppportive and friendly place if you need advice about anything else x

Sorry - I didn't even realise abortion was a no, no (It of course makes sense!)

What else is taboo? :shock:

Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know that. I just generally wanted some advice on what I should do. Thanks for telling me :)

its fine, but if you need so,meone to talk to sweety just PM me, i dont mind :) i can relate

Thank you. I'm just really really scared and feel very... Out if my depth I guess. I'm not used to feeling so scared :/

Oh, and I have no idea how to pm lol. I only joined today

Last edited:
Thank you for all the replies ladies :) I've now told both of my parents, they were both pretty shocked, as to be expected, but both said they'd support me. After having long talks with both of them, I've decided to keep my baby :') I still feel a bit weird about it all, it hasn't really sunk in yet. My mum told me to ring the doctors and make an appointment for after school tomorrow, just to check everything I think. Can anybody tell me what they'll actually do please? Thanks for your help again x

Hi Welcome,

I am new here too. Must be scary for you but it looks like there are a lot of people here who can offer support and it must be a weight off your shoulders now you have told your parents! From what I know at your first appointment they will basically confirm that you a definately pregnant, test your basic health (usually wieght/blood pressure etc..) determine your due date, they may ask you to provide a urine sample and will genrally just give you a basic check up. Let us know how you get on!

Char x

:hugs: bet your gald we talked now arnt you sweety xx congrats get yourself to the doctors and registered with a midwife and take it from there hun

Hello and welcome, thats a great decision anda really brave one too - everyone here will support you every step of the eay. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xx

hi welcome to the forum and congrats on pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back