hi everbody :-)

niknaks

Reaction score
hello everyone, Im niky and im new to this website.
Only recently discovered I'm pregnant so going a bit crazy and want the best advice on pregnancy and raising my child as i only want the best for it.
I'm roughly about 8/9 weeks have my first appointment with the midwife on the 31st and my 12 week scan on the 7th. im soo nervous as the baby hasnt come at the best of times but ive had an abortion nearly 5 years ago and theres no way i can put myself through that again. i know things will be hard but im gonna try my best for the sake of my unborn child.
I'm a british asian and unmarried so i know im not gonna get 100% support off my parents but feel like i do want the there no matter what esp as my partner lost both of his and they'll be the babys only grandparents but i am expecting the worst. and could really do with some advice on breaking the news.
im gonna end here before i start rambling on but looking forward to hearing from anyone and potentially making new friends :) :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum, congrats on your pregnancy, you are not alone hun and there are plenty of people on here that will be able to help you through this difficult time...... can't really give you any advice on how to break the news as being in a different culture can be quite tricky, this baby means so much to you and your partner that I am sure you both will be able to get through this and enjoy your pregnancy x

Welcome and wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back