hi

babi

Reaction score
hi. i think i am pregnant but not quite sure really. i havent been to ssee the gp or had a test done yet, but i have been sleeping like 12-15 hrs a day and am always ravenous and of course i am late. any how, i just need some one to talk to really, as there's no one to discuss it with. so please be nice to me, thanks.

hi babi

have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

if you are pregnant, would that be ok with you?

there are loads of kind people on this site, we will give you suort if and when you need it
xxx

really not sure how i would feel. dont think i could do it on my own thoug. no family here anyway, so it should be pretty hard. and i thik my friends here are a bit judemental abt stuff like this

Babi,

Don't worry too much because if you are pregnant it's not good for you and the baby....why don't you just take a pregnancy test you could either buy one and take it at home or go to a free clinic because they do them for free....also don't worry about what your friends htink they'l lstick by you if they're true friends....

Hope this helps....write me if you need anything!

~Nikki Lee~

(married 7 months will be 21 7/30....5weeks&5days pregnant)

Babi,

Don't worry too much because if you are pregnant it's not good for you and the baby....why don't you just take a pregnancy test you could either buy one and take it at home or go to a free clinic because they do them for free....also don't worry about what your friends think they'll stick by you if they're true friends....

Hope this helps....write me if you need anything!

~Nikki Lee~

(married 7 months will be 21 7/30....5weeks&5days pregnant)

thank you all for the support. i have booked to see my gp/ nurse for monday but if the panic gets too much i will just go out and buy a kit asap tmr morning. thanks so nice to have someone to speak with

No problem that's what we're here for to ask/answer everyone's questions and to offer advice to eachother and also to receive advice too. :roll: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back