Hi ladies!

JoD

Reaction score
Hello.. room for another here? I'm Jo and this is my 1st pregnancy, hubby and I are over the moon :)
I'm just 5 weeks and 1 day, and constantly worrying since I read 1 in 5 end in misscarriage. I'm presuming we all feel like that at first?
I get twinges and mild cramping but nothing I would call painful... but my boobs are so sore and veiny.
Just want to check, since I found out last week I've started taking sanatogen mother to be vitamins... are these ok or do I need some from the DRs?

Welcome hun and congratulations. Sanatogen tablets are fine as are pregnacare. xxx

Hey, thanks for clarrifying vits and the welcome! x

:wave: welcome to PF, I take the santogen mother to be vits aswell. Twinges and sore boobs are good signs, they are my main symptoms too :) xx

Congratulations! Don't worry, the paranoia comes with the pregnancy!! Mine only started to subside after I saw bubba at the 12 week scan and now I'm lots more chilled. Just remember that a hell of a lot more pregnancies end in healthy babies than miscarriage, so the odds are stacked in your favour!! I'm taking the Sanatogen mum to be vits but for the first few weeks and pre-conception was just taking simple folic acid tablets from Sainsburys - as long as you get the folic acid that's the most important bit. The multi vits are good when you start throwing up though and can't keep anything down - at least you feel like the baby is getting something useful! Good luck for the next few months and this forum is great - don't be worried to post, however silly you think the problem is - everyone here is lovely!! x

Hey fellow worrier- welcome to the mad house!!! Good luck and huge congrats xx

Welcome and congrats!!! Wishing you a h&h nine months.

Welcome to the forum & congratulations x

There's always room for one more :) welcome! I'm a worrier too so you're in good company! And like hellywelly said, don't be scared to post! Any concern you might have, post it on here and you usually get reassurance or advice on what to do :) x x x x

:wave:

Hello and Welcome, I think we all have a case of mild (scratch that) major paranoia :), I think it's all part of it, as is the monster boobies (yes they will get bigger) and the soreness, mine have only just started to ease of with th soreness, hubby was on a ban for ages from touching them lol.

I take pregnacare for bug with the omega thingies but if your going to change to those get them from the tinternet cos the ones in the shops are mega expensive.....

again welcome and HUGE Congratulations

:wave: Welcome to PF and congratulations :yay: I'm just a couple of days behind you and feel exactly the same, although I'm trying my hardest to just relax and enjoy every second as this is the last time I'll get to do it!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Welcome aboard hunny and big congrats xxx

Hi Jo, im new here too :)

congrats on your very exciting news :)

x

Hi Jo, welcome & congrats. It's hard not to worry but there is nothing we can do expect take each day at a time.

xxxxx

Thanks all, great to be here where there are so many to share worries, symptoms with that are in the same position x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back