How do your boobs feel?!

coruscating17

Reaction score
I just can't work out if I am getting some tenderness or not! I know lots of you on here are saying your boobs are massive, whereas I don't really feel like mine have grown although I might get measured soon just to check. They are definitely more veiny and I get mild shooting pains through them every now and again. They can also be a bit achy if I prod the sides but other than that I don't really feel any different! They feel more like this at the end of the day whereas in the morning they don't hurt at all. I'm not really worried about it anymore...learning to relax finally after 5 weeks since BFP! But just wondering what you are ll experiencing! x

Mine are huge, veiny, sore and tender.
My nips are huge, dark, tender and they could cut glass!

Its all great fun lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Haha no wonder you won't let your hubby near them!! Mine are already quite big so wondering if that's why they haven't changed so much? Ah well I'm sure they'll be humungous when my milk comes in once baby is born!

I'm the same as you coruscating17 mine don't hurt at all now although they did at the around 4-5 weeks.
Still a little veiny but other than that totally normal.

Mine are feeling quite normal again. They felt massive and sore till about 9 weeks!

Mine have definitely eased off pain wise, still a little tender if poked :) I don't think mine have really grown either, but at a 40e, I would be surprised to notice to much change. It's mainly my nipples that are sore because they are always sticky out and rubbing on my bra xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back