How are you feeling today??

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I have woken up (far too early again) feeling sick, mouth tastes like poo and my boobs are like big hot sore veiny boulders - and I couldn't be happier!!!! I'm sure this is all really good :yay:

How are you today? Any new symptoms? Is it getting worse/better? Are you feeling more confident with your pregnancy?

I couldn't sleep last night cos my boobs were too sore! Thry are still
Really sore now! Then up at 6 for work ... Boooo

I woke up to Rose singing and dancing to oasis let there be love lol
I have sore boobs and and feeling rough a muck but I am so happy oh and yesterdays spotting is gone :love: xxxx

Not a happy bunny today, I've decided I don't feel preggers, I'm gonna do my hcg tomorrow, the docs said no last week but I'm not taking no for an answer tomorrow, I don't want to find out at my scan if something's gone wrong Id rather go now or at least be able to go to the scan knowing everything is probably gonna be ok.:sad:

Maybe my bad mood is a symptom! :whistle:

Xx

Last edited:
Great news AR :)

Maybe, I think it's quite normal to feel "normal" some days. I know you're worried and I think it's a good idea to check your levels to reassure you but I've had successful pregnancies with zero symptoms in tri 1!! I'm sure everything is fine lovely xx

Bad mood is most definitely a symptom, I have it too ;) xx

Cheers cos, gonna buy a hpt today, maybe a diggi and still do bloods tomorrow.:)

Xx

That will put your mind at ease, and not long til you get to see little bean(s) hehehe how exciting xx

Not a happy bunny today, I've decided I don't feel preggers, I'm gonna do my hcg tomorrow, the docs said no last week but I'm not taking no for an answer tomorrow, I don't want to find out at my scan if something's gone wrong Id rather go now or at least be able to go to the scan knowing everything is probably gonna be ok.:sad:

Maybe my bad mood is a symptom! :whistle:

Xx

Aww I don't feel preggers either hun! I did have very slightly sore boobs a couple of weeks ago but they've gone :( and I had morning sickness for a few days last week, but for the last 4 days I've felt absolutely fine! I know what you mean, you almost wish for symptoms don't you, as otherwise its hard to believe there's a baby there! Maybe we're just fairly lucky hun? I know emily01502 (might have got the numbers wrong) didn't have any symptoms in Tri1 really and she's had her 12 week scan and everything was fine! And my mum reassured my yesterday that she had hardly any symptoms with any of her 4 kids. You do right going to the docs if you're worried hun. Its not fair of them to refuse you tests when they could put your mind at rest!

I am just tired, been going to bed at 9pm most nights haha. But apart from that I feel my usual self for the last few days. I'm really busy at work tomorrow so don't want to be sick tomorrow thanks, but its welcome to come back any of the other days!

My sickness has eased quite a bit recently. I'm still constipated, and I swear my boobs are getting bigger every day :eek: they're sore too. Woke up at quarter to nine, too early for me! Peeing in the nights is increasing too, eight times last night. I'm so tired x

I'm a rubbish pregnant lady. I thought you were meant to glow? I'm a spotty, sick, veiny boobed, constipated grump.

OH was hinting at some nookie this morning. He's now downstairs playing fifa 12 xx

ps I know how lucky I am to be complaining :)

Boo :-( *walks off to sort out a glass of fibogel* (which, before buying, thought was an actual gel for your bum. true) xx

Don't worry maybe my symptoms are coming and going which does freak me at times. It's so hard to not panic when you have tried so hard to get here x

We'll look back at this and laugh when we're all in tri 3 ;)
Mmmm bum gel :D xx

I know, what a doughnut eh. We'll have the farmer Giles by then as well. Such a glamorous time in a woman's life! Xx

I've still got the farmer giles from the first time round (nearly 14 years ago :shock:) xx

Not feeling to bad today girlies, boobies are still sore but other than that doing ok

Whats Farmer Giles????????

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back