Hi ladies, your opinion if you don't mind x

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Hiya, my sister is pregnant and I'm wondering what I can get her for Christmas.. I was going to make her a hamper, would you like this?

Sanctuary mum to be pamper set
Avent mum to be set
Maternity pjs
Maternity leggings/tops
Bottle of non alcoholic wine to have with Xmas dinner :lol:
Bio oil
Slippers
Biscuits (she is biscuit mad)

All done in a basket? And does anyone know where has nice maternity pjs?

Thanks xxx

My mum made me a nightie which I lvoed in hospital as pants were hard for me to get on as I had major water retention. But yeah that would be a lovely present to recieve x

maybe sneak in a little pair of booties hehe that would be lovely x does she know what she is having?

That's a good idea Hun a nighty for hospital, thanks x

A little pair of booties would be lovely too, she doesn't know what she's having but I think she's going to find out, she is only 10-11 weeks I think so fingers crossed everything goes well at 12 week scan and I can start getting these bits in x

Yeah, I can't wait till I can get my scan booked missed looking at my little bean pictures hehe I had so many with my last son, had six scans in total x

I had a lot of early scans with my son, and a lot at the end, they're so special aren't they? X

My brothers aren't as lucky lol they get the crappest gifts haha x

Wow that sounds lovely! Can I have one too lol xx

Haha babybo I promise if I win the lottery I will get one for all the pregnant girls x

I didn't know if it was too much pregnancy stuff but I suppose it would be better than the 12 pairs of huge knickers she got me 2 christmass ago lol x

eh dont knock the big nicks I'm still wearing mine now haha poor boyfriend muhahaha hehe x

That sounds lovely I have pjs from mothercare and they r so comfy

If your sister doesn't want it, let me know and I'll send you my address :)

:lol: thanks girls, I wasn't sure before but Im excited to do it now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back