• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG GIRLIES I NEED HELP**HUGEEEE UPDATE - - 1st post**

Thats def a BFP :cheer: :dance:

Congratulations :hug:

Go get a digi to see that fabulous word 'PREGNANT' :cheer:

xxxx

thanks so much to all of you..each and every one of you have been so supportive :hug: SIL is gonna get me a FR early results thingy test then if i get a good line on one of them i will have to go get a digi to do on saturday morning ready to show OH at his party because they only show the result for 24hours dont they ?

keep prayin till i have done the FR :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations id say your definatly pg, ive only ever used cheap tests and they have always been right!!! :cheer: :cheer:

SIL has just text she has got me a digi....when should i use the digi...? can i use it this evening ? or should i use FMU ?? 2mrw would be due date of AF ??? sorry but it confuses me lol :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Hun :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Some digi's come in packs of two, if they do then one friday, one saturday :D But if it's a single pack I'd just do one saturday, I think the battery lasts 24 hours but it's possible it could be less.

ps I think you're the first in the irregular cycles club to get a BFP so double congratulations :D :cheer: :clap: :cheer:

Your soooooooooooo pregnant lady!!!!!

CONGRATS look forward to seeing you in the first trimester :hug:

Hey hun

Just seen this; how exciting :cheer: Definitely a BFP. Congratulations :cheer: :hug:

The lines are getting darker :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations hun I am so so so happy for you :dance: :cheer: :hug:

Test again with your next Digi when you can wee....maybe you didnt get enough urine on it??

Hi hun, i had a book error on a clesr blue digi. On reading the leaflet it said that i had held the test in my urine for too long (i agree with this i didnt read the instructions which said 20 secs!) Your ebay cheapies are definately a BFP and im sure your digi will be. You can do that this evening it will give you a proper reading. Read the instructions again and hold the test directly diagonal into a cup of urine for the amount of seconds it says and no longer and it should be fine. Good luck, not that you need it!!! Congrats!!! :hug:

Rhian without a doubt that is a BFP - I had awful cramping when I got mine earlier this year - went on until about 12 weeks :D :D :D :D

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

stick with your cheapies, they are telling you more than a digi will which is only telling you youre producing some hcg, the cheapies are telling you every couple of days your hcg is rising!
congratulations :cheer: :hug:

Big congrtas to you both :cheer: Hoping i'll join you in first tri :shhh:

xxsammyxx said:
Hi hun, i had a book error on a clesr blue digi. On reading the leaflet it said that i had held the test in my urine for too long (i agree with this i didnt read the instructions which said 20 secs!) Your ebay cheapies are definately a BFP and im sure your digi will be. You can do that this evening it will give you a proper reading. Read the instructions again and hold the test directly diagonal into a cup of urine for the amount of seconds it says and no longer and it should be fine. Good luck, not that you need it!!! Congrats!!! :hug:

hey hun u got it in one - i didnt read the instructions :rotfl: and i must of held it in urine to long....BIG UPDATE 1ST POST

Congratulations...all them tests arent wrong lol :D

Have fun in 1st tri, hope I can join you soon. Update us on your scan. :hug:

:wave:

yey hun see you in there very soon i hope, enjoy your fab news xx

That last cheapy in your 1 st post looks almost as dark as the test line :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thats really great!!!
now, bugger off to first tri (said in the nicest way possible! :cheer: :hug: ) Enjoy it,and take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back