Can i share a Message...

fynemum

Reaction score
I have been TTC since i lost my third angel early October... and well I have been feeling a bit down, Tracey2 had picked up on this as i haven't been in touch much ans this was a message she wrote.

aww hun :Hug::Hug:

now you just listen to me its my turn to support you now. Please do not give up you will get there soon and il be putting the forum on with you saying you have a BFP.

dont give up trying (even though i bet your having fun:rotfl: ) god is just trying to gind you the perfect time and perfect baby for you to have as you are special and really wants you to have the best.

look after yourself hun and i have my fingers crossed for you ok and im here anytime you need to chat or anything anytime.

sending you lots of hugs back from me and bubba :Hug::Hug::Hug::Hug::Hug::Hug::Hug::Hug::Hug::

I think if like me you have been trying and getting BFN's then This wee message might give you some hope too...

Thank you all for caring, and thank you Tracey for reaching out,
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Sticky baby dust to you all....... :pray: :pray: :pray:

aww hun come on its not fair. you have made me cry too now.

thanks for all your support too and the best of luck to everyone ttc it will happen soon for all of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi fynemum, i just wrote to you on the other thread. I was wondering where you have been. Really hope everything is going well for you, and i know you will get your BFP really soon. you so deserve it, and i just know it wil happen for you...Big big hugs for you, and best of luck. plese dont dissapear as its so nice to have you here!!

:hug: :hug:

Thats so nice.....I love this forum, everyones so supportive. Hope you are feeling a bit brighter :hug: :hug:

Hi Yvonne

Tracey2 is a star!! This forum can help so much and like Tracey you too have given me similar hope in the past. You know what they say "what comes around goes around" and you deserve this support as you have been very kind to others also.

Hope you can try and get yourself feeling better. I know what its like just dont beat yourself up if you have a bad day. Just try and make the good days +++.

Hugs and love
Sarah

I wondered where you had been Yvonne- hope you are ok and get a big sticky BFP soon :hug:

This forum has been a wonderful support to me in my happier and sad times. I have had so much support and encouragement from people like Tracey 2 and others that I have never met...but they feel like friends to me.

Thank you to everyone and long may this forum continue...I really value your friendship!

M
xxx
(PS...I do have friends in real life too...not a loner internet saddo :D...but I feel genuine friendship for the peeps I talk to on here!)

What a beautiful message to have received :D

There's nothing better than someone as caring as Tracey to pick you up like that :D

Thank you for sharing that message :hug:

Thank you all for your kind words and support, TTC can be a bit soul destroying when you keep getting your hopes up to be dashed back down again, I am greatful for people like Tracey, Sarah, Fothers, flower,vienna and others who all helped me get through my loss, and now give me a cyber hug and cheer me up. Thank you for the HOPE again....
AF due 2nd Feb, Hoping for BFP then.... :pray:
Lv
Yvonne xx :hug:

thats a really beautiful message choked me up.

fingers crossed for your bfp :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back