Hi I'm new here! 2nd cycle TTC on 2WW at the moment!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello!

My husband and I care TTC our first baby, we have been together for 10 years and have been married for 10 weeks.

It is now my 2nd cycle TTC, I didn't use OPK's the first one but I got my OPK positive on Saturday so we BD'd all weekend and are keeping our fingers crossed during our 2WW!!

Good luck to all of you on here TTC and I will hopefully speak to you soon!

Maybe baby x

Welcome to the forum hun, hopefully you wont have to wait to long for your BFP :wave::wave:

Thanks Vicky!

I think we have the same testing day, the 19th, how long have you been TTC?

Maybe baby x

Ignore my ticker my dates are all over the place, cant update it cause I dont know when my next cycle is due... if I have a normal 28 day cycle then I would have ovulated this weekend so AF due in two weeks but last month I had a 41 day cycle which means ovulation wont be for another 2 weeks.... just taking each day as it comes!!

I came off the pill in April... but didnt get my first period until June.

This site is brilliant for information, you can ask pretty much anything and the girls are all so nice x

Hi Vicky,

Well I'm going of my last cycle which was about 39 days but it was my first cycle since coming off the pill so whether this one will be the same as last I have no idea?

I was a bit upset as I'd gone through 17 opks since CD6 and I didn't think I would ovulate then on Saturday I did!

So I will have more of an idea about my cycles next month If I don't get a BFP.

Yes everyone is really nice, I think this site is great.

x

Hiya Maybe Baby - cute name btw :)

You look lovely in your wedding pic, even if it is a bit too teeny to make you out.

Fingers crossed for you this cycle! ;)

I'm also new here, and I am on my 2nd cycle TTC my first baby with my partner who is 42 (I'm 33 so a bit nervous). I too came off the pill recently, and today af is due, but nothing yet. I tested earlier however and it was a BFN :( . Hopefully have fun trying next cycle though. I hope you get a BFP really quick and have fun trying!

hey Maybe Baby, where do you by your opks? Theyre expensive in shops I get tests off internet or ebay very very cheap, Welcome and all the very best of luck xxx

Hi Girls,

Thanks for welcoming me and good luck to you all!

Naiomi- I have my fingers crossed for you! x

Gemini Blue- I bought the Clear Blue Digital pack of 20 which was expensive at £40! although if I didn't use them then I would have missed my ovulation if I had tried to predict or only used the 7 pack also I don't really know my cycles yet so until I do then they seem a worthwhile investment.

Anyone used any cheaper ones that are good?

Louise thanks for that I felt a bit mean chopping OH off so the pic was bigger though! ha ha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back