baby number 4!!

gemma+4

Reaction score
Hello, i am new to the pregnancy forum, i am having baby number 4, which is due on the 31st January but i have a feeling i will be 4 days over as i was with the other 3 babies. Is there anyone else having baby number 4?

hello and welcome :wave:

I'm having number 3..not quite the same but close :D

hiya welcome to the forum :wave:

i'm having number 4 but im not as far along as you :D gettin there slowly.

how old are your other 3?
its spooky how they all came 4 days over

hi welcome to the forum. :wave: i'm having my first but just wanted to say hi x

Hi :wave: I just wanted to say Hi & welcome too.......I'm having baby number 1.

Wow 4!! Brilliant...good luck with everything hun :hug:

wow thats alot of babies, dont think id have the patience to b preggas for that long!!
congrats and good luck!!

ive just had baby number 4!

pm me if you want to chat!

Welcome to the forum hun!

Hope you do go on the 31st - it's my birthday! :cheer:

im expecting baby number 4, my first was 9 days over, my second was 2 weeks early and my 3rd was 9 days early, so im expecting this one to be early too.

Lyn_no3 said:
hiya welcome to the forum :wave:

i'm having number 4 but im not as far along as you :D gettin there slowly.

how old are your other 3?
its spooky how they all came 4 days over

Hello,
yes 3 children, i have a boy who is 6 called Jordan, and two girls Alisha who is 2 and Maeghan who is 4. Baby number 4 is also a girl.
How are you finding this pregnancy compared to the other three?
What ages are your children?
cheers gemma

budge said:
ive just had baby number 4!

pm me if you want to chat!

Hello,
I am so pleased that there are other people on baby number 4, i know no one on baby number four so there is nobody i can feel i can talk to, this pregnancy has been so different to the other three. How did you find your fourth pregnancy? congratulations on baby number four.
cheers gemma.

Gemma pregnancy number 4 was totally different from 1,2and3. More aches and pains right from the start and different shapped bump too. I also piled on the weight.
Labour was more painful too but that may have been due to SPD which i suffered from and am still under the physio for.
After the birth it took a good two weeks to recover. After pains were excrutiating (i wanted gas and air they were that bad :lol: )

On the plus side Rachael is the most contented baby ive had and im happy to have had her. :)

Hi Gemma :wave:
Having 2nd babes
Due on 31st TOO :dance: :dance:
Booked in for section on 8th Feb tho
Let's see who goes first :D

budge said:
Gemma pregnancy number 4 was totally different from 1,2and3. More aches and pains right from the start and different shapped bump too. I also piled on the weight.
Labour was more painful too but that may have been due to SPD which i suffered from and am still under the physio for.
After the birth it took a good two weeks to recover. After pains were excrutiating (i wanted gas and air they were that bad :lol: )

On the plus side Rachael is the most contented baby ive had and im happy to have had her. :)

This pregnancy has been the most painful, the other three were very simular symptoms, but this one has been problem after problem, i forgot all about the after pains they were painful enough after the third child! How was the labour with Rachael? How have the other children been with her? My 6 year old is so excited he asks me every day when she is coming! (love him!!) I hope the physio is working and you recover soon.
Thank you i am grateful to you writing back to me.
Gemma

treena9673 said:
Hi Gemma :wave:
Having 2nd babes
Due on 31st TOO :dance: :dance:
Booked in for section on 8th Feb tho
Let's see who goes first :D

Good Luck hun
I really would like to go first but with the way the past three other ones have gone i will go over my due date!!
Gemma

Hi :) I'm on baby number 4 :) 2 boys and a girl ages 5,3 and 18 months xxx

Hello and welcome just had baby number 4 in October and wont be having any more :D

Hi Gemma, and welcome.. Like treena9673 I'm on baby two and due 31st... Race you both...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back