Hi Im Amyrose and im a testaholic!

Amyrose

Reaction score
Its been 10 minutes since i last tested. I started off on opks just once maybe twice a day ive now gone on that slippery slope to more hardcore hpts. It all got worse when i got my first high of an evap yesterday now im hooked:shock: Im getting my fix of hpts everytime i wee i even try to force wee out so i can use one of those magic sticks.people told me it would lead to a heavnly feeling of happiness once i reached the ultimate high of a double line. well for me im just in the endless cycle of evaps. I dont know how to stop myself or who can help me. I want to get off this downward spiral. right now im thinking about my next high. is there any hope? can anyone help?????? I am Amyrose and I AM a testaholic!:nopoas::nopoas::test::test::test::test::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Omg you are in need of help, my creme brûlée dish hasn't seen the light of day since my hissy (or should that be pissy) fit two weeks ago!
I thought I was bad :shock:
I suppose you've got plenty to spare so wee for your life girl lol xxx

if i could hook them to my piss flaps i would. at this stage i really feel a major hissy fit coming on if the witch turns up.i think i will actually make her draw her last breath lol

Do it, throttle her green neck, see her off! She's not welcome around here ;) xxx

I will shove every god dam wasted stick down her throttle:rofl:

Dont you just hate when you go to drink your cup of tea and you have drank it already :sad:

I have never drank tea or coffee! I'm 32 and still drink vimto or water! xx

I would love a bottle of gingerale right now it was my one and only craving when i was pregnant. Maybe that might give me a bfp?hehehe

Anythings worth a try, as long as it goes in your mouth though and not anywhere else lol x

omg ive just read this i literally LOL'ed and nearly piddled my pants in the process lmao xxx

I can sooo relate amy!
Today I was at the doctor and she was "being understanding" and saying how frustrating it can be every month to wait and not know and that it costs money with hpt's as well, because you'll probably "want to be doing one every week". I just nodded and thought to myself.. "more like minimum one a day... :blush:" I didn't tell her that though :p

Hahaha i would be sent to the funny farm if i admitted half of wot i do to the doctor! mrspc DONT EVER WASTE WEE!!!!!!!! its just not right lol

Hahahahahahahahahaha Brilliant! My 50 hpts should be arriving today! Postman better be on time!!!

haha love this thread girls, i now know im not alone lol.

Lol-ing at this thread!!! Lewa, I've been doing one a day, sometimes two also!!! It's too addictive!

x

I have been peeing on 3 at a time just incase some are faulty:blush: There are faulty if you ask me all are just bfn GRRRRRRRR! I think i need help lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back