hi guys

franky

Reaction score
just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words. I have not been on in a while, couldnt face it.

Started bleediing heavily on saturday after having m/c confirmed on friday and the pain got unbearable and i almost passed out with the pain, i was throwing up coz the pain was so bad so had to go to hospital and get checked out.

the doctor was so nice, she examined me and it was so invasive, i will never have any problems with a smear test again, that will feel like a walk in the park. They wanted to keep me in but i wanted to be in my own bed and with my husband so they let me go home with co codamol.

My husband has been amazing, he has been doing the cleaning and everything and has let me lie on the sofa and relax. he even let me put a face mask on him when I had a pamper evening.

He has went back to work today and i am going back next week, going to get my hair cut today to try to lift my spirits.

xx

Hey there sweetheart :hug:

I was in a lot of pain to begin with when I had my m/c and lots of tea and a permanent hot water bottle on my tummy helped a lot.

Glad your oh is taking good care of you, you need to rest lots and you'll probably find you sleep loads too. A haircut sounds good, hope it helps you feel a bit more human again.

Take good care of yourself xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I went out today, but didn't leave the house without a supply of always and my co-codomol.
Hope you're doing ok. Glad you had a pamper xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back