Bit disturbing - dont read if sensitive!

Exactly the samething happened to my best friend before christmas....... her was night before evac too......................she was devastated and felt numb for days, such natural reaction to a horrific experience. Your so brave and I cant imagine how you are feeling........maybe in a week or two you will find the courage to talk to a counsellor when the times right......... love and hugs xx

Starfish & Kirsty27 thinking of you. That must be so hard. Stay strong xxx

Oh starfish I'm so sorry that you're going through this :( I think it's healthy to talk about it and from sharing your experience, maybe someone else who has gone through or god forbid goes through the same thing will feel some comfort in knowing that they're not alone. I really hope you're ok.

Sending you massive hugs and lots of love xxx

Oh Starfish :hug:
I'm so sorry this has happened to you :hug:
The same thing happened with me with my first angel.

They should warn you of these things before it happens, so you can be prepared - I wish someone had warned me beforehand.

If you need to talk, just drop me a PM.
Hope you're coping okay. xx

How awful hunni, planting a tree is a lovely idea, sorry I can't say more xx

Ohh star I just wanna give you a big cuddle and try make everything ok :(
I can understand you being traumatised by this but like maybe said.. There are some positives in the situation.. You will be so much more fertile now so fingers crossed for you chick xx

so sorry starfish big hugs to you and your OH

all my love jodie x x x x

I'm so sorry star fish :( x :hug: xx You and your OH are in my thoughts and prayers xx :hug: xxx

Oh starfish, I'm so so sorry to read this & can't begin to imagine how your feeling but you & your OH are in my thoughts :hugs:
xxxx

So sorry -like Heulyn said hospitals should warn people more - i had a kinda simalar thing a gush and noise into the toilet - i couldnt look - loads of love to you xoxo

I feel for everyone trying to deal with such a terrible thing. Sending you all the love and support in the world. Huge :hugs: xxx

Warning - More TMI in this post

Oh Kirsty! I'm so sorry for you having that too! Isnt it awful!

Heulyn is absolutely right, they should warn you it can happen, especially when you have to wait a whole weekend for evac, I suppose the chances were actually quite high that it might come out naturally.

Hi Maybe, I think your idea is lovely, but I had read in a book that you should take the 'discharge' to the hospital if you can as they might be able to tell you why you miscarried (which is rubbish by the way, they are not interested in why unless you have had 3 or more) so I put it in a little plastic sample bag and a box and took it with me. The good thing is that they were able to tell me straight away by looking at it that I had indeed had the main miscarriage already. But I dont know what they did with it, I wasnt offered it back. I think its for the best but I do now wonder.......

But your idea to plant a tree will give me some peace I think. I bought a small apple tree last summer and I'm going to plant it when we move in to the new house. It can be a memorial sort of thing.

Thank you all so much for reading this and responding, especially as I think its the sort of post that I would have personally avoided! Your kind words mean so much and I have passed some of them on to my husband who I think has taken some silent comfort in being in so many peoples good wishes and thoughts.

I think a fresh start in a new job and a new house will help him a lot and I am finding lots of cheer in the Trying to Concieve forum where everyone is so nice and the conversations are great fun xxxxx

Starfish I'm so sorry that you and your OH have had to go through this hun. :hug: I think planting the apple tree at the new house sounds like a wonderful idea and I hope it brings you both some form of peace. Massive hugs to you, am keeping you in my thoughts. :hug:

x x

I agree as well the apple tree idea sounds lovely x

Bless you both! That is such a trauma and I cannot imagine what you must be going through. I'm so sorry!

Xx

So sorry you had to go through this hun, you take good care of yourself x

What a thing to go through, Im so sorry for your loss - I think that a grieving process is entirely natural and so a memorial would be fitting. xx

starfish, i went through the same as you and some of the other ladies on here a few years ago, except it went into the toilet. the only thing i can say is that it does get easier, it happened to me 3 years ago, and it will stay with me forever but it does get easier!

xxx

I am so so sorry to hear this sweetheart. It must have been so awful for you. It's important for you to be able to "speak" about your experience, to help you thru it. We ar all here for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back