WOW...Feeling almost human again!

Lianatoot

Reaction score
WOW...I am feeling so much better already, I had a nice bath last night and Paul totaly pampered me, with a face mask, he did my feet and painted my toenails, I washed my hair and combed all the matted bits out and straightened it...I feel kinda like myself again!

I havent had much pain really just twinges and a kinda periody pain since the D&C and the blood has settled down to just like a period!

What a difference some Morphein, an op, some TLC and a few days make!

I wanted to thank you all on here too, you have really helped me over the last 9 days, its been hell, as you all know! I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate it! :hug:

Maybe in the next month or too..I will be moving over to the TTC forum! who knows!

Hi Lianatoot,

Glad you are feeling better, I must admit I sat and wrote along pm to you and could not bring myself to send it to you.. :( I wish in alot of ways I had as I went through similar experiences to you.

Anyway if you want to chat pls PM me.

Take care and all the best to your family
mibiuk :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya, I wish you had sent me the PM...although I understand that it was maybe hard for you hun :hug:

Thats why this board is good, as we all know what each other is going thru!

After all my big talk of this afternoon, im feeling really sad tonight, I saw Pauls bebo page and he had wrote "gonna be a daddy" I was so sad after reading his blog, as he was so happy 2 weeks ago when he wrote it...Ahhh im in tears again now, This is so hard! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back