Hi girls!

Rednursie

Reaction score
Just want to pop my head in and say hello! I got my bfp today after 15 cycles following a miscarriage. I'm nervous but also very very excited. I can't believe our time has come!
Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you lovely ladies :) xxx

tri hopping here but just wanted to say congratulations on your BFP x

Hello rednursie I'm in same position got my bfp on thu 2 cycles after my mc I'm so excited but so scared!! Fx for a healthy 9 months xxxx

Congrats lady, here's to a happy, healthy 9 months xxx

Welcome :)

May your symptoms be gentle and your anxiety be gone x

Still no symptoms ladies! I guess that's understandable though at this stage lol! Did a digi this morning. It was so good to see the words. Oh goes away today. I won't see him now for 2 weeks. Lovely that I got my bfp before he left though. Will make my Doctors appointment on Monday now. How exiting!!!
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Xxxxx

So glad your here :) and don't worry about the lack of symptoms, there are still days I don't x

Congrats and welcome to tri 1! I wouldn't worry about lack of symptoms I had none before or when I got my bfp! I've not really had much since either and they come and go lol. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Xxx

Congratulations hun, so nice to see you in here.

Michelle. x

aaaaaaaah!! Just saw this! Huge congratulations chick, i was shaking my pompoms for you :D

How are you doing rednursie? Xx

Congrats on your bfp :) i don't have any symptoms either yet! I am rather spotty though:/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back