hi girls

janebell22335

Reaction score
Well what a week it has been for me..... After discovering last Monday I had a 5 week ectopic in my left tube treated with methetrexate I got admitted and stayed the night at hospital last Saturday and referred for a scan Monday. My scan Monday showed a 6 week live ectopic I was then 999 over to the main hospital to have surgery to remove the pregnancy and my left tube.

The fertility expert came to see me yesterday and due to a previous ectopic in my right tube she has said our only option is IVF I'm absolutely gutted!!!

Just thought I would update you girls in case you was wondering what happened to me x

Oh my goodness Jane! I'm so sorry to hear that! What a traumatic week! Did you have severe pains in your side? I hope you are feeling ok and aren't in too much pain! My thoughts are with you and your OH :hugs:

Oh honey, Im so sorry that you have to go through it! Take care! Xxxx

Oh Hun I'm so so sorry to read this. Massive :hug: to you. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks girlies just booked a few holidays for next year and going to concentrate on that for now as my heads a bit messed up and I'm not physically or mentally ready to even think about the next step x

What an awful week! I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through. Sounds like booking a holiday is good idea. Hope it helps. Lots of xxxx

so sorry, hun. My thoughts are with you and your OH.

Aww so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you and your OH big hugs

Michelle x

Realy sorry to hear this sad news Jane take care and take it easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back