Hi from Sunny Stuttgart!

Quartz

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! *waves frantically*

First things first, my name is Nicola, I'm 30 and I'm a British expat currently living in Stuttgart, Germany.
I've still got the British sense of humour though so sarcasm is still a true form of wit and you won't hear me breaking out into ze German accent either! Gawd-forbid!
sad-smiley-062.gif
cheesy.gif

I have been lurking on this forum now for a few weeks (as a guest) and decided to join and introduce myself properly when I hit my 12 week scan milestone. Which was ummm, about an hour ago!
smiley_grin.gif

Maybe i should have joined sooner, because reading all the great comments and support from you peeps in the first trimester threads have been so lovely and caring, I know that i'm going to enjoy it here, and you've helped me so much already.

Strangely enough, also there's one or two names I know from a beading forum *ahem* BellaRiven *ahem!* so I already feel like i'm at home.
smiley-1.gif

Bella - yeah the Shedman got me too ... don't tell the other buddies just yet though, I want to keep it a few more weeks from them.
winking-smiley-9360.gif

A few key peeps already know i'm up-the-duff, but I'm trying to keep a low profile becasue it's my mum's birthday in a few weeks and I want to put a copy of the scan in her birthday card as a surprise. So then after i'll be shouting from the rooftops.

This is the first time i have been pregnant, so there's so much i'm going to have to learn. (also those gawd darn words have to be learnt in GERMAN too
icon_rolleyes.gif
word of the day today was "Nackentransparenzmessung" which got me in a tongue twist earlier at the doctors! LOL
grin.gif
)

My due date is 31.12.2012 ... what a significant date for me that is - considering last NYE i got married.
050.gif

NYE 2010 got engaged, NYE 2011 got married, NYE 2012 expecting a baby!

So, i think that's all you need to know?! LOL! Hope that was a good enough intro! Ask away if you have any questions, I try not to be a fair-weather-forumer - so i imagine you'll be seeing me lurking about and posting.
kiss-1.gif

Last edited:
Hi Nicola! :wave:
Welcome to the forum & Congratulations on your pregnancy :D
Time to join the ladies in Tri 1 for a couple of weeks before moving over to Tri 2!! How exciting :D
Hope pregnancy is treating you well :)
Wishing you all the best xx

: wave: hiya and welcome :) am sure you'll like it here.
Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Hiya :wave: and a huge welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your Pregnancy, hope it's going OK :D

Thanks for the lovely welcome gals! :)
x

Hello and welcome! What a great intro :) can't wait to follow your pregnancy in the none stalker way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back