Newbie from sunny north west of england

pink_sparkles

Reaction score
Well i'm sorry i lie in the title anyone who lives or has ever been to the north west must be laughing at my "sunny" comment, the only sunny thing we see round here is the drink "sunny d"

Well i'm about 5 weeks pregnant, still waiting to see my midwife so i'm only guessing i'm at 5 weeks, this will be my second child i already have a son who is 4. So far i'm petrified lol wondering how this pregnancy will be, i was so lucky with my first, no stretchmarks no sickness but did feel a bit quesy for a bit and a perfect birth just 3 hours and no pain relief at all, not even gas and air, and no stitches, i left the hospital 12 hours after giving birth. The only downfall i had was the father who destroyed the experience, i couldnt enjoy it, he made me feel rotten and treated me like dirt, luckily we aint together anymore but this time i've decided to go it alone so i can have a positve outlook on it.

Since having my son i've enjoyed a career within photography and modelling, i got my figure back so i thought what the heck why not, all that is kind of on hold now though i think i'll just be dong pregnancy stuff when my bump arrives. I had a little scare a few days ago when i had a very light bleed, but because im so early they wouldnt scan me, there was no pain and everything has been fine since, ive just put it down to implantation, i cant ait to have my first scan so i can re-assured everything is ok, im determined to enjoy this pregnancy and hoping i'll escape the morning sickness like last time, apparently the women in our family are very good when it comes to the effects of pregnancy i think ive been blessed with whatever they had.

Ive looked around these forums and its nice to see people being so supportive of each other, it really is a life changing time but still a great experience, im just really looking forward to all the baby shopping when i hit 12 weeks yey:dance:

hiya!
welcome to the forum and congratulations hun! xxx

Welcome to the forum I have found the ladies and gents on here very helpful xx

CONGRATS! Im from north west, from sunny (as if!) Warrington :p had my first positive test today im so excited :)
x

Hiya and welcome!! I'm from the NW too, Stockport x

Hi there, welcome to the Forum - I am from Stockport so another lady from the North West!!

welcome to the site nice to meet you iam too from the north west of england

nice to see so many from up round here! x

hello:wave: and welcome to PF!

i'm from manchester and even today it's rained, so the title of this thread is very much a lie :p hehe.

congratulations on your pregnancy! you sound very positive about it already. is that you in your avatar? you're so lucky not having any stretchmarks OR sickness. i've had both :( i'm hoping i'll be back to normal soon though.

hope you're having a lovely day, sure we'll chat soon xxx

hello:wave: and welcome to PF!

i'm from manchester and even today it's rained, so the title of this thread is very much a lie :p hehe.

congratulations on your pregnancy! you sound very positive about it already. is that you in your avatar? you're so lucky not having any stretchmarks OR sickness. i've had both :( i'm hoping i'll be back to normal soon though.

hope you're having a lovely day, sure we'll chat soon xxx

lol yes its raining here too, has been all day. I think if a woman is positive about her pregnancy and doesnt(or try not to) let anythin negative get in the way then she will find her pregnancy much easier and happier, i try not to let things get to me.and yes thats half my head in my avatar pic lol im a redhead, still my son has blonde hair, very strange lol his dad is also a rusty red so that really was strange how he came out blonde, i wonder what colour hair this one will have. I really feel for all the ladies who have it rough with sickness and back ache etc, my poor sister had a horrendous time with both her kids, i was so lucky, just hope i sail through this one too fingers crossed

you probably will sail through it so i wouldn't worry, why would you suddenly get stretchmarks? unless your skin has had some dramatic changes! wow, you're so pretty, no wonder you done modelling! you're hair colour is lovely too. i've always had dark hair but try and get it to a reddish colour, but without bleaching it so usually stays dark hehe. haha how strange about your son! i'm wondering what my LO's hair will be like, as OH is fairer than me, so we'll see which genes dominate more! xx

yeah i suppose thats one thing we'll always wonder about until we have the baby, whats the hair and eye colour, who will he/she look like more, ooooo its all excitin though hehe

yeah i think that's the best part :D:D make sure you let us know when you've seen midwife and when your scan will be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back