Just saying hi...

jen9984

Reaction score
Well, after "lurking" for the past few months I thought it was time to take the plunge and introduce myself.

I'm in my late 20s and been married for 5 years. OH and I recently decided that if we want a big family, we'd better get going, so we're just at the end of my first cycle TTC - sadly AF got me this month but am generally feeling positive and hoping it won't be too long before our BFP.

I have to say, it's been quite a rollercoaster and I hadn't realised how much I was ready for this, until I really thought about it. I also never realised I could be so in-tune with my body as I have been the last few weeks - noticing every bit of (sorry - TMI) discharge, cramping, and general under-the-weatherness.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and hopefully I'll be sticking around for a while as we go through this journey of TTC and parenthood. I've already had so much info through this site, so thanks all for sharing your own experiences.

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum :)

It is amazing what you notice when you look for it and are aware of it. I have learnt so much from this site and the lovely ladies here. I am in my late 20's too and want a big family (still convincing OH of this, lol). I have one son from a previous relationship but want a few more yet ;-)
Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Aww thanks Lisey. Convincing the OH... tell me about it! He's lovely and supportive, but he really doesn't understand the turmoil we ladies go through!! Good luck to you too.... hope that BFP isn't far off.

Yeah mine is too, he's just not sure about the 4 children I have planned! lol. He says "lets work on making this one first" lol. I guess he's right really xx

Hi I am very new to this forum. I am 31 years old and I had a stillborn baby girl on Dec 10th 2011. I am ttc again! I remember finding out that I had 2 fibroids in my uterus when I found out that I was having a girl Dec 8th. I began hurting pretty bad in November but the DR and his nurse kept telling me that I was having round ligament pain, then it was UTI.. I never had either one. When he found the fibroids he didnt do anything about them, he didnt think it was a concern. He then prescribed Hydrocodone on Dec9, Dec10 I went into labor, he said that I had an infection which caused me to have a preterm birth. I cant go back to the past and say what I would/could or should have done because its over, but I believe that if they had heard my cry and not ignored me when I called or went to the dr. office this would have been prevented. Im doing better, but I'm human and thinking about the loss hurts, once I am able to conceive again and have a successful pregnancy I know I will be able to move forward. I cannot ever replace my baby girl but I can begin to move forward and not be so selfish toward others who are close to me. My brothers girlfriend delivered a baby boy today and I didnt go to the hospital because it hurts, my baby would have been born April 28, 2012. I will be seeing another OB this thurs for consultation and a check up, because my former doctor didnt check me when I seen him two weeks after delivering the baby and I started to hurt again. I need a lot of prayers and I need a peace of mind.

Hi, I am new too . engaged and we will have our wedding soon . I joined in because my mother-in-law hopes we have a baby soon ,which we are not .

Hello :wave: welcome to the forum!

Good luck on your TTC journey! :dust:

Hii, welcome to the forum :wave:
No need to lurk we're a friendly bunch really :D
Good Luck TTC, hope you get your BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members