Update

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around much, I've had to take myself away from the whole ttc thing for a while but thought I'd let you know how things are going with us!

As some of you may know I've been diagnosed with "low" progesterone, bit after research it seems it's not low afterall - levels were 33 on day 21 bloods?! So im confused with that! Hubby went for his sperm analysis on mon and should get results next week but I am confident he's fine. We got our app at Leeds reproductive health centre and it's a week on Monday!!! I must say, since I switched drs I have been so happy with how fast things have progressed, can't wait for our app!

Oh and I no longer test, but I'm pretty sure I'm having another chemical now, tmi but I'm pretty aware of what they're like by now, so that's 5 chemicals in 9 cycles!!!! Plus an early mc. But I'm feeling positive things will get sorted and pray to get our sticky soon!

Hope everyone else is good, I can't read much via I'm at a very muddy Leeds fest right now lol

Nice to see you hun, seems like things are progressing well, i think that progesterone is good as far as i have read from other threads.

Let us know how the appointment goes and enjoy the leeds festival :)

xxxx

Good to see you back Dita! Im glad to hear your getting somewhere! Good Luck at the dr's!!!

Good to see you back hun. Enjoy the festival and let us know how the appointment goes :hug: hope you are keeping well x

Thanks ladies!!! Well my husband has had his sa results back and all fine, which is what we expected bug a good relief to hear anyway so yay! Counting down till our appt on Monday, really nervous for some reason as no idea what to expect. Also due to ovulate mon/tues so hoping they give me something there and then to help although that may be wishful thinking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back