• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi All

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:
This is my first Tri 2 post as I haven't been able to get online much recently! I've had some ups and downs in the last week and a half. I used my doppler for the first time 2 days after my scan and found the heart beat straight away which was amazing :dance:. Also got some decorating done at home so things are coming together.
I then had to go to the drs today as I've been having stomach problems since I found out about the pregnancy. Instead of constipation I've been the other way:blush:. Although the midwife said she wasn't overly worried she said that if it got worse I had to see my Dr, I was in agony this morning it was really bad. They think it could just be me or I could have an infection and they won't give me anything until they've decided whats causing it which i totally understand although the thought of doing a sample horrifies me :shock:!
So I've had an interesting introduction to tri 2!
Hope your all well
x x x

Welcome lovely! Sorry u have been under the weather! Hope it clears up soon x

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well - hopefully things will improve now. Welcome to Tri 2:)

Hi hun, welcome to Tri 2. I hope your tummy settles soon and you start to feel better xxx

Welcome to tri 2. Maybe you have IBS this gets worse for some girls while pregnant, your body can be all over the place with the hormones too so hopefully it's nothing too serious x

Thanks everyone I'm hoping it settles soon. I was thinking it could be a bit of IBS and the extra hormones have caused it to make itself noticed, a girl I work with became wheat intolerant whilst pregnant and they think it was the hormones that triggered it! I'm nowhere near as bad as that but it did make me think. X x x

Welcom to tri2 hun :hug: sorry to hear you've had stomach troubles :( hope they get you sorted pronto :hug: x

You poor thing, but welcome to tri 2! Hopefully things settle a bit for you now your body's more used to the pregnancy Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back