Hi everyone!

jacy90

Reaction score
Can't believe I've made it to Tri 2, but here I am! So hi everyone!
Been told tri 2 is the best trimester, so very excited :) although a little scared as well.
And of course, Happy New Year to everyone! Here's to a very happy and exciting 2012!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!

Well I have to endure a dinner with the in-laws today....be still my raging hormones. It's at times like this that it's definitely a good idea that I can't drink lol. It's easier to smile sweetly and agree when I am sober.

Oh, and if anyone finds my belly button I would appreciate it being returned. It disappeared completely over night :shock: xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome :) I've only been here a couple days, it's so exciting xx

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!

Well I have to endure a dinner with the in-laws today....be still my raging hormones. It's at times like this that it's definitely a good idea that I can't drink lol. It's easier to smile sweetly and agree when I am sober.

Oh, and if anyone finds my belly button I would appreciate it being returned. It disappeared completely over night :shock: xxxxxxxxxx

Ha! Fantastic! That made me *lol*! Does that really happen?? How weiirrrdd to be without a belly button!
Hope the dinner with your in-laws was ok, completely agree about the soberness, saved me from a few embarrassing moments on New Years Eve. Unfortunately, I just saw my oh embarrassing me instead!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back