Hi all

Roo3

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm new here and have been TTC for 3 months now.

I've been having a few symptoms though this month already and I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me. I'm so exhausted all the time, I've been having mild headaches and have felt nauseaus most days. My tummy also seems to have expanded and I don't think I've put on weight.

I've not be charting my ovulation really, just keeping an eye on when AF visits. I think I should be ovulating this week but it's possible that I could have ovulated already. My cycle is all over the place!

Last cycle, I didn't have my normal bleed, it was lighter and shorter than normal and I read somewhere that you can be pregnant and bleed like a period (but it's shorter and lighter than a normal period). Is this right?

I really hope August is my month. I can't think about anything else than getting preggers!!!

Good luck to all who are TTC. Lets hope this month is our month!!

xxx
I've not tested yet as I've only just read this.

Hi Roo :)

Some women do experience bleeding around when their period would be, even though they are pregnant but this is uncommon and the amount of blood is normally minimal - just spotting.

Good luck to you for August ;)

Thanks Louise.

I guess my mind is playing tricks on me then, OH and me will just have to try extra hard this week!!!

Maybe not, i'm just still bummed out about all the symptoms i ad last cycle and i got a BFN so now everyones symptoms must be bs too lol ;)

I'm going to have to avoid answering symptom questions in future i'm so tainted :D

You never know! :)

And yes, it is all your OH responsibility and don't you let him forget it ;)

I was the same the first month we were trying too. Mainly because I was convinved my cycle was 28 days and when it didn't arrive I was convinced I had hit the jackpot. Turns out my cycle was 32 days!!!

I don't really expect to be preggers yet, it's just taking over my life at the moment. I'm just so excited that we are finally trying, and I'm notoriously impatient.

After a really terrible 12 months, it'll be nice to have something positive in my life again when we do finally fall. Just hope its sooner rather than later.

I guess we should keep reminding ourselves that we need to be patient and it may just take some time. All the BD'ing isn't so bad... I can think of worse things to be doing!!

Have you tested since posting this hun? I know a few people who bled when pregnant including me, dont rule yourself out yet but I dont want to get your hopes up and its a bfn, where are you in your cycle? if you just just prepare yourself for a bfn just incase good luck xxx

I'm ov this wk but could have caught last month. I didn't test last month because I bled. I always expect bfn to be honest! I'll wait to test until I'm late, if I am this month.
Also, I tend to have bad skin but The past few weeks its been awful. I normally only break out when af is due but I've got loads of horrible purple spots and have had them for weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back