I got red blood!!!!

KeLe101

Reaction score
After having lighter than anything brown blood AF since Saturday, I have today had some normal red period-type blood!! I know I am sad for being happy about it, but this is the most normal looking period blood I've had since April!! Fingers crossed that god damn pill is finally leaving my body. Maybe I might even ovulate this month...!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thats great news Kele, very good sign, hope you get your BFP soon! :hug:

Yay Kelly

It's an odd thing to be excited about but TTC makes us all crazy! I was praying for AF for 55 days first cycle!

Thanks Ellie - it's mad isn't it?! I have had some small periods since April but, today the blood (sorry - tmi!) has been more constant and it just feels more like a normal period somehow. I do hope it means my body is back on track and I can finally ovulate! :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't forget though to count the day you got the red blood as CD1 and not the brown.
I always spot for a week b4 AF comes but always count a new cycle from when I get red flow.

Thanks Skairdykat, I will do. If you don't mind me asking, do you have problems with your cycle and if so, is it due to the pill?

Kelly x

I came off the pill in Jan 07, and for the 21st 4/5 months after my cycles were a bit up and down but I never spotted b4. Then they got to being 27-29 days and I always spot now b4. But my doc doesn't seem to think it's anything to worry about though.

Thanks Skairdykat, that makes me feel better that your doctor wasn't concerned about the brown blood.

This month's AF has been brown blood for 4 days, red blood for 2 days and now it's back to brown - do you think that sounds normal enough?! I have had period pains and actually felt like it was a real period this month so I am hoping my body is getting back to normal.

Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon as you really deserve it after waiting so long. :hug:

aww hun i hope this means you can start afresh for next month now, all the best :hug:

Sounds a bit like mine hun.
I was worried about the spotting because I read that it can be a sign of low progesterone but I had mine checked twice and it came back as fine both times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back