Hi all, can I join you?

KJ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

those of you who've been on the TTC forum will already know me.

For everyone else, I'm 10dpo and I just got a positive first response HPT today (for photos see links below). I'm still in shock and disbelief as it is very feint but definitely there. I'm testing again on wednesday but thought I'd pop my head in here.

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 116pd1.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 121ii5.jpg
http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 122gs4.jpg

Just wanted to ask - I've been getting a lot of indigestion/heartburn yesterday and today, it won't seem to go away, is this normal?

Also, my (.)(.)s don't feel comfortable in my bra anymore. I have constant dull aches in my abdomen and I can hear and feel my heartbeat a lot of the time.

Does this sound like what you guys have experienced?

Looking forward to getting to know you all better and sharing the 1st trimesters trials and tribulations (I know it's early for me, but I'm hoping the lines will keep getting darker)!!

xxx

ahh congrats :cheer: and welcome and enjoy hehe

how far gone are you?

Nearly 4 weeks I think. But I still have to confirm everything with more HPTs and a visit to the Dr.

xxx

Hi KJ,

Welcome! I'm so pleased to see you here.

Heartburn is definitely normal for me and particularly in weeks 4-7, a dull ache in my abdomen. My boobs were agony from weeks 4-10 and now are still tender.

I'm not sure about the heartbeat question, but I felt very breathless and dizzy in the first few weeks (something to do with oxygen going to the baby).

I hope that helps.

Lots of love and sticky baby dust!

Valentine xxx

ah how wonderful...

no need to say good luck your blessed :D

but again welcome to a new world

hi hun congrats thats great news. :cheer:

Iv been getting dull aches in my stomach and i still do a bit now, do you feel your heart is racing and its in your ears- dont know where its just me or not.

Anyway take care and good luck have a great 9 months :hug:

thanks everyone. Yeah my heart is definitely in my ears and I do feel breathelss!
Had a terrible night's sleep last night. It really is quite uncomfortable isn't it?
Anyway, I'm not complaining, I'm just really blessed to be pregnant, so I'll put up with whatever it has to throw at me!!!
xxx

what great news!! Congratulations!!!
I've been having much of the same... I'd never had heartburn before but I've definately had some of that over the last few weeks!

And I had equally faint lines at the same dpo! But the last test I did a week ago (19dpo) the line was about twice as strong as the control line!

thanks for all the reassurance everybody.

Eightball - I'm testing again tomorrow, but I feel I dont' need to because I 'know' now. My body has felt so different over the past 2 days that I've got to be pregnant!! I'd never had heartburn either, and now it's all the time!

I'm still really excited about my second test though, because I know the line will be darker!!

xxx

congrats again!! Hope we get to go through this jorney together as we are only a few days different!

Hi Nikkif,

that would be great! You can warn me of everything just before it's about to happen to me!!

xxx

well i think we are so close in timing that we must be about the same!

i am testing again tomorrow to chect line is darker again(just to make sure!!)

Welcome and congratulations KJ. :)

I felt "different" and thought I was pg about 3 days before my period was due. When it didn't arrive I wasn't surprised :) I did a test when I was about 5 days late and got an instant positive. It's amazing how we can feel pregnant so soon isn't it? But it's great too! Coz I went straight off alcohol about a week before I even felt pregnant. I guess that was my body's way of telling me to stop for the baby's sake! :D

Hope all goes well for you. The symptoms you are experiencing sound quite normal so fingers crossed all will go well.

:hug:

Sabrina
x

Ah Congrats Hun :D
Even though its a faint line you can't fake a positive only a negative.
Even if you had enough of the pregnancy hormone to make that faint lines means its a positive.
Again welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back