Test is darker, think I'm really joining you now!!!

Kat@girlracer said:
I've still got my test :oops: how sad is that?

Congratulations girlies - bring on the sore boobs and the horrible nipples 8)

I have four i didin my knicker drawer..I cant bear to part with them. My tummy still flips everytime I look at them!!!

Congrats doll, defo a dark BFP there, you must be on cloud nine, enjoy the feeling, it just gets better and better :cheer:

Congrats thats defo a positive. I couldnt believe i was pregnant either, kept taking tests and then in the end took a clear blue digital. I hope you have a H+H 9 mths.

thankyou so much. And thanks for reassuring me that my HPT is a strong line, it's a real help.

Nice to know I'm not the only looney with yellowing HPTs stashed away!! I just bought 4 more today!

Think I'll relax a bit once my af due date passes. Roll on saturday. I soooo can't concentrate at work AT ALL at the moment!! I have a constant loop of thought in my head going "I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!" all the time!!!

xxx

hiya,

well I took your advice and did a clear blue this morning. Partly to try a different brand (and see if it still said I was preg!) and partly because I had quite strong pains last night and was worried (not really bad, but not great!).

I did a clear blue, and yep, I'm still pregnant!! The line was darker than those I've had on first response, and came up quite quickly.

Going to try to wait until sat for my next one, prob do a first response again, to see if the line has darkened. Also am seeing one of my best mates and am going to show her (only telling 2 trustworthy people at this stage).

Thanks everyone, it's so great to be able to chat on this forum, especially in the first trimester when you can't talk to many other people.

xxx

Cool!! it is official mate - congrats! :dance:

I was convinced my period was going to start... we were going out for dinner and I was so miserable that I was so sure I was not pg I wanted to get a taxi so I could drown my sorrows in a bottle of wine, but my husband talked me out of it!

4 days later - a BFP (well quite a weak positive actually as it was 2 days before I was due.... but I used to work for the company that make clear blue so knew what to look out for)

The thing that made me do the test was a metalic taste in my mouth - read it on the internet some where it is a symptom of early pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back