HG and NVP thread

I'm stroppy today aswell, some days I'm ok and other days. Angry that I stilllll feel sick, husbands got the brunt of it, just asked me what's wrong and my reply was "just stop talking ur voice is annoying me"

I'm so horrible lol but big time fed up!

Xx

Hi kanga it makes me cry when I think how bad I was at 7-11 weeks was in hospital and injections for sickness meds. I'm still bad but at least I'm home now. Feel so sorry for you. Keep smiling it will be all worth it in the end! Xxx

It is depressing, cos I know what's to come having been through it before. I am thinking now, why didn't I remember how bad this was lol mine really eased up around 14/15 weeks last time, but lasted til 19 weeks. So hopefully you will be over the worst of it soon.

Feeling really ill tonight and exhausted. Not even done much today, pottered about the house and looked after my LO. He us being a right handful at the mo, the tantrums are hard going. Don't have any family support around either expect my mil and I'd rather go the day alone, than take her 'help'. When I had my c section she came to help me out and I ended up doing lunch, cups of teas and everything for her. I get more rest being alone with Harry.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day as meant to be seeing my friend who I've not seen since before Christmas! Due to Xmas, me working stupid 50 hour weeks and then last week she had to look after her poorly dogs and unfortunately have one put to sleep. So looking forward to a catch up with her.

Hope everyone has a good night and feels better in the morning xx

Hi ladies sorry to hear you've been so poorly. I'm having a bad start to the day woke up retching at 5:50 :-( decided to stop one of my tablets yest so only taken the domperidone which was obviously a bad idea.

Got my 12 week scan today so nervous about that. Just hope I can drive myself to the hospital without being sick as OH is coming straight from work.

Hope everyone feels a little better today.

Kanga the foods you said you ate yest are basically my daily diet! It's funny how certain things seem to work xxx

Good luck at ur scan today it will be amazing hopingforno2! I had mine monday and for that half hour the sickness. Vanished! Post a pic if u can xxx

Good luck today for your scan hoping for no2, maybe start taking the tablet you dropped yesterday again today and see if it takes the edge off again. xx

Morning girls, sorry everyone isn't feeling to great, I had a very nauseous afternoon and night yday vomited 4x in total and av woke up wi a sore throat and blocked nose last time I had a cold it turned into tonsilitus and then bronchitis I was so ill it best not do tha agen! :( am feel nauseous today aswell just ate some rice crispies and they feel like ther just sitting on my stomach ready to come up,

Jemfox am like tha aswell some days am positive and then other days am pissed of and angry tha am still sick now and worry that it's gona stay all the way thru, to be honest I don't think mine is gona go away completely untill I hav the baby I think il always struggle wi it,

Hoping for no2 good luck at ur scan!! :) maybe u shud start taking the tablet u stopped agen, if I stopped any of my medication if be so ill,

Aww kanga I feel for u Hun I can't imagine how hard this sickness wud be with anutha child to look afta, aww Ino ur at the stage wer HG can peek soon but hopefully it just settles for u soon, I can't even imagine back to 7 weeks it was horrendous and I really feel for u Hun, but u have done it befor Hun just remember, U deserve a medal doing this twice, I don't even no how I managed to get this far alive ha am still so ill tho ano av still got a long way to go :( it's just not fair isit Hun on us all,

Keeptrying how r u feelin today Hun?

I hope today goes better than yday! Xx

Last edited:
I'm ok today fingers crossed it stays that way need a break from it! Sorry u didn't have a good night. Did the docs say they would try u on steroids? Xxx

Aww good Hun :) yes I go back to the consultant on the 18th feb she sed if am not better she will start me on steroid injections, I didn't really wana hav to take steroids but if I am no better by the 18th I think il giv it a try xx

I have that horrid taste in my mouth and back of my throat, making me feel awful. Any tips to get rid? xx

Aw it's horrid tha kanga! I hav tha a lot, I jst try n sip water n get a few different packs of chewing gum and boiled sweets to suck on, tha can help but ntn really makes it go xx

Hiya girls,

How did scan go hoping for no 2?

Well I feel like I've almost relapsed today! I physically haven't been able to get out of bed and I feel awful, I've got a awful headache and stomach is churning, luckily I haven't actually been sick properly yet but I keep waking up with sick coming up my throat and it burns!
I haven't felt this rough in a long time! I literally can't get out of bed.....gutted I feel this bad... Again

Xx

Last edited:
Aww jemfox am sorry ur feeling bad today, av had a shite day too haven't moved out of bed, feel so nauseous and my lower back and hips r killing me :(

U may hav some acid reflux Hun cumin up in ur throat it makes ya realy nauseous I get it bad n it makes me sick, if u can stomach some gaviscon hav some can really help (and surprisingly doesn't taste to bad vomiting back up too! Haha) I hate it when I have a bad Day make ya so depressed n negative doesn't it, aw hopeing wer better tomoz!

Hoping for no2 how did ur scan do Hun? Xx

Hey rhea, never thought of acid reflux, im getting indigestion too which also makes me feel sick, and I'm so thirsty that I was to down a pint of water but then that makes me feel sick! Still haven't thrown up but urgh. Keep getting watery mouth and swallowing makes me feel sick! Feel like I need to spit all the time! Grrrrrr thought I was over the worst of it but today I'm miserable!!

Sorry that ur still in pain, that ontop of hg cannot be fun!! Xx

Rhea and jemfox so sorry you were both so ill yest ladies. Def try gaviscon jemfox its good for settling your stomach. Hope you are both better today.

Scan went well I'm 12+3 so due date is 18th August. Such a relief to see a moving baby after taking all these tablets!

Didn't feel so great yest was retching a lot although not actually sick at all at least. Terrible headache too. Not sure how I feel today yet, delaying getting out of bed for as long as possible cxx

Morning hoping for no 2, aww am so glad ur scan went well! Aww it's just amazing seeing the baby isn't it :) crazy thnkn tha lil baba inside us is makin us feel so bloody ill tho ha, am full of cold now sore throat, blocked nose :( so that's makin me feel so tired n am scared coz last time it turned into bronchitis made me so ill n took like 2 weeks to go n I had to take antibiotics so hoping that doesn't happen this time, am not sure how I feel either yet am lieing in bed but I can feel the heavyness of my head n tiredness from the cold so not lookin forward to today, hope ur feelin okay today Hun

Jemfox if ur having indigestion to u probs hav got abit of acid reflux, when I vomit now it's down to acid reflux a lot it can make ya feel really sick, do try some gaviscon Hun n u can take anti acid tablets which r safe too just chek wi ur GP, pharmist or midwife, sorry u felt bad yday Hun am hopeing u feel better today, am full of cold Ino today will probs b a bad day too :( I dnt even no how am catching a cold I don't leave the house ha except for a trip to asda ha or the GP/hospital

Xx

Last edited:
Hoping for no 2 so glad ur scan went well!
Will gaviscon stop my stomach from churning? I keep burping now and bringing some sick up :-( and my sense of smell has gone ott again lol yuck.

I'm desperate to get out house properly, starting to feel very cooped up!

Xx

Hiya Jemfox sorry ur still not feelin great, u can get a gaviscon like double effect it's for indigestion and heartburn, my GP gave me a massive bottle ofit n it can really help I suggest u try some Hun

I feel totally exhausted today literally wiped out! I had to go the bank befor and have now collapsed on bed feelin awfull I am full of cold n feel really sickly :( Anoo I just wana b 100% better and be able to live normal life, it just gets ya so down am not lukin forward to the wkend this cold will probs get worse xx

Okay ill get some, I feel abit better after having some toast, husband wants to go out and get some baby bits, I do to reaaalllly badly just need to find the energy and naeusa to subside

Just seen on my Facebook a girl I work with has just had a baby girl! Made me feel all happy and excited about meeting my Lil one!

Ur scan soon rhea? Bet ur well excited! Xx

Hi jemfox, glad ur not too bad today. It would be nice if u could go and look at baby stuff help take ur mind off it? I know how hard it is believe me after my scan hubby made me go and look in one baby shop. All I wanted to do was to go bk to bed and puke lol. But it did help going only for a little bit.

Hi rhea sorry it's another crap day I'm at home and instead of my bed I made it into the sun room!! Big achievement for me lol it's a nice day here so had the door open which helped.

Hoping for no2 so pleased the scan was good for u. If only for that half an hour the sickness seems to disappear doesn't it? Hope all u ladies have a good afternoon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back