hey you guys¬

freepie

Reaction score
Hi!

I know its been a while since i have been on here, how are all the ladies doing?

I am good, getting big - loads of stretchmarks! :x

Got 18 days of work left, cant wait to finish...

To all the ladies who dont know what they are having, what do you think you are having? I think i am having a boy.....

Hiya - welcome back!

I think I am having a boy....But was convinced my son was a girl....so how accurate my feelings are is in question :rotfl:

Hi freepie welcome back :wave:

I knew i was having a boy right from the start and i was right im having a Son :dance: :dance: :dance:

sarah :wave:

Hi :wave:

I'm not sure what I think I'm having. I change my mind all of the time- so much for mothers inuition. When I had my 20 week scan the sonographer did say the sex I was carrying was very active in the womb (she as dying to tell me what it was) I came staight home and googled to see which sex it was and surprise surprise there's articles saying different things so I'm none the wiser.

Very glad I stayed green now though :D

Alex xxx

ASD123456 said:
Hi :wave:

I'm not sure what I think I'm having. I change my mind all of the time- so much for mothers inuition. When I had my 20 week scan the sonographer did say the sex I was carrying was very active in the womb (she as dying to tell me what it was) I came staight home and googled to see which sex it was and surprise surprise there's articles saying different things so I'm none the wiser.

Very glad I stayed green now though :D

Alex xxx

Most MW's have told me that is boys.....

But like you said....There are so many differing opinions. But when i was having my son, they said the same as this one 'must be a boy, as the baby doesnt stop moving. They sometimes find bubs very hard to monitor the heart. Sounds like s/he is fighting sometimes!

:cheer: :cheer: Hey missed you! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm convinced I'm having a boy

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111