Reaction score
All I seem to get these days are comments such as:

*You're huge
*There is no way you've got *number* of weeks left
*You like you're going to burst
*You sure you're due in May
*You're bigger than an elephant
*I was never that big/normally people aren't that big

All these comments are driving me CRAZY! I'm 31 weeks gone and whilst, yes, i'm rather rounded, i don't think i'm too big at all! And baby has always measured near enough spot on!

Here's my belly pic from today, what do you guys think?
P.S yuck to my growing stretchmarks!

You want my honest opinion Babybee?

You are HUGE :D

You haven't got two in there have you? I bet you get sick of people asking that :wink:

You look great though :hug:

I look much bigger than u coz i have gained weight all over. u don't seem to have gained much weight . it's just ur bump which looks normal to me for a 31 weeker. hun don't worry i get comments from close relatives all the time just ignore those comments. :hug:

OMG how big :shock:

:wink: only playing hun, I know EXACTLY how you feel. You forgot the "Are you sure there's only one in there" line :lol: The same lady on the deli in Tescos asks me EVERY week if Im having Twins :wall: I feel like sayi8ng erm No....it wasnt twins last week love. Ha Ha, it used to get to me but now Im thinking the end is near and I havent got to endure many more of these hippo comments. It does upset me though when people try saying Im actually fat and eat too much, my Nan does this which makes me :cry:

I dont think Ive done a belly pic this week, I'll go find my camera xxx

:hug: :hug:
Hun i wouldnt let people comments get to you. You know that you are fine for the stage you are at. And that is what matters.

I think you have a lovely bump by the way, all baby :D

your bump is gorgeous hun, looks like a boy bump though :think: :rotfl:

you look lovely hun. :D
I think whatever your size people think it's ok to constanly comment on it!! It's not as if these people would comment on someones body size who wasn't pregnant, but it appears that if ur pregnant they say what they want!!!!
For ages I had the opposite and people constantly told me I was too small for my weeks and didn't look pregnant-I hated that too, but if they start calling me HUGE I won't like that either!!! :(

hey hunni your bump is lovely it's not massive just right for your dates,
but got to agree with sarafet it does look like a boy bump, :think:

this is my boy bump :D
deleted

Sorry to steal your post. but i dont think your big chick. :hug: :hug:

sarah2807 said:
It's not as if these people would comment on someones body size who wasn't pregnant:(

you wanna meet my oh's mum :rotfl:
ive felt like giving her a slap a couple of times

34weeks007.jpg

There is my big old bump, its been like this for weeks though and not grown all that much since about 28 weeks

I also think its a blue bump you got there hun :D

You our in no way to big hunny
if you our then so am i
my bump looks about the same size as yours
i'll post pics of it tommorow i cant get the angle right and get shadows on bump.

you look gorgoues hun your bump is lovely :hug:

dont worry about others comments
ive had comments from the parents at work saying i look like im about to pop and they where no were as big at 31 weeks..

but as you say your Fifi is on target for size like my collier is

im very very proud of my bump and the bigger it gets the happier i am as i know hes growing. :cheer: :hug:

sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

BLUE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lol.
My little girl is going to come out with a winky isn't she! :rotfl:
Well if she does turn out to be a he then he will be wearing an awful lot of pink...

Thanks for the nice comments :)
I don't see why people feel the need to be rude to us poor ladies! Grrr at them!!!!

your bigger than me and there is only like 3 days, My bump is really small. But i was chunky to begin with

I had exactly the same all the way through my pregnancy and it drove me mad!! U look fantastic hun, everyone grows at different rates and carries different... ignore em all!!

BabyBee said:
BLUE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lol.
My little girl is going to come out with a winky isn't she! :rotfl:
Well if she does turn out to be a he then he will be wearing an awful lot of pink...

:rotfl:

it really does look like a blue bump :rotfl: it looks so neat though not too big, huge or any other bullshit

Ladybits-labelled.jpg

Ladybits.jpg

Here is the proof... see 3 lines = GIRL. Lol... please tell me you can't see a winky... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back