Hey there

KatyMarie

Reaction score
My name's Katy and I'm 24 weeks pregnant expecting first baby due June 6th!

My partners been amazing all the way through, but obviously he can't actually feel what I do so thought it would be nice to come on here and talk to people that know what it feels like to be pregnant!

Hoping to meet some nice people on here
:)

xx

Last edited:
Hey KatyMarie :wave:

Welcome to PF :)

:yay: congrats on your pregnancy & really not to long until you can meet your lil one :yay:

xxx

Thanks! Yeah, time just seems to have flown by..it's getting scary now! lol

But not sure whats bigger...the excitement or the scaredness...been thinking more recently about how I want the birth to be...so many decisions!

xx

There are plenty of girls that can offer advice & kind words about birthing plans & help with any fears or nervous feelings you've got

This forum is truly amazing & the best thing I've ever joined, be prepared to become addicted though :lol:

xxx

Oh I'm prepared to be addicted! :p

Lost my job 2 weeks ago so I'm doing anything I can to pass the time!

xx

It's a good and bad thing! Money side of things, obviously is a bit of a bummer, but it means I no longer have to do the 40minute train journey at half 6 every morning, and back in the evenings when its packed and there's never any space to sit down!

Just means I'm so unbelievably bored all the time!

xx

That's a very good point hun & this forum will keep you busy for sooooooo many hours, it's amazing how quickly the time passes when your only 'popping' on :lol:

I'm really lucky with my job as can sit & chat on here at the same time :yay: & my OH doesn't mind be being on it during the evening either so uber :yay:

xxxx

Welcome! its very addictive..... its my new facebook!!!

Ahh my partner doesn't mind what I do in the evenings, cause usually sat with him while he plays games anyway, its not like I'm on my laptop and just cut out the rest of the world lol

Oh dear...new facebook..I can see it being like that for me! Not sure if that's a good thing or not!

xxx

welcome :wave: congratulations on your pregnancy!! i agree, you will soon be addicted. :) xx

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy :) I said to myself this morning I was going to pop on for half an hour then go get ready and I'm still sitting on the couch in my jammys :rofl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back