Hey :-)

mummygeorgie

Reaction score
Hi all, new here (obviously ha) well my name is georgina/georgie and im sooo glad to find a pregnancy forum that people actually post on! Im currently pregnant with my second baby girl, Grace, who is due on 26th but we're all thinking im in slow labour.. Again! My first daughter, Milly is 4 and as i bet alot of u know a typical cheeky madam. I love chattin away hence me joining here ;-)
Erm not sure what else to say so feel free to ask a question or introduce urself..
Thanks for reading xx

Hello! Welcome to the forum :wave: we're all a lovely bunch - you'll fit right in!

Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy, not long now then! How exciting :D

Thanks. I know its not long but its dragging soo bad, we're all getting impatient especially her little sister :) the fact my friend has had her baby has made me worse, no longer have my buddy to moan with haha! Is this ur first? X

Thanks. I know its not long but its dragging soo bad, we're all getting impatient especially her little sister :) the fact my friend has had her baby has made me worse, no longer have my buddy to moan with haha! Is this ur first? X

Yeah I know what you mean, because you know it's so close, you get impatient! It'll come soon enough though!

Yeah this is my first - very exciting :D literally cannot wait!

hey georgie welcome to the forum and congrats on baby number 2.

Im still on the trying to conceive stage of the journey xx

Hey bellarina and thank you =) cant wait to meet our new addition!, i know how frustrating the waiting game is aswel, like we dont have to wait long enough to meet them ha xx

And hi jules, thank u =) xx

Hi all, new here (obviously ha) well my name is georgina/georgie and im sooo glad to find a pregnancy forum that people actually post on! Im currently pregnant with my second baby girl, Grace, who is due on 26th but we're all thinking im in slow labour.. Again! My first daughter, Milly is 4 and as i bet alot of u know a typical cheeky madam. I love chattin away hence me joining here ;-)
Erm not sure what else to say so feel free to ask a question or introduce urself..
Thanks for reading xx

Hello and welcome to PF! congrats on ur 2nd bundle of joy not so long to go now!!
I'm munz, this is my first and ive just turned 10weeks today :) I'm so excited !!! x

Hi! Oohh congrats =D so do u have ur first scan soon? It's amazing to think u have a little human being growing inside of u, even stranger when u get thos first kicks and flutters xx

im ok thanks, fed up, impatient and extremely uncumfy but all part of the package :lol: hoping something will happen soon!
How are u? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back