Feel terrible, but haven't even ovulated yet (2 days to go)

Julia

Reaction score
I have felt awful for the last couple of days...we bd on the 9th/10th day of my cycle and since then (only 5 days ago), I have felt terrible. It is probably coincidence because I cannot see how I could have symptoms soooo early. Has anyone else had this. I miscarried in March and at the beginning had slight symptoms.....the symptoms I have NOW are as follows: light headed, dizzy, can't eat, feeling sick all the time.... I had a hangover three days ago but I would not have thought it could be that still. I KNOW I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BEW THOUGHT BADLY OF BY SAYING I WAS HUNGOVER...BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO RELAX AND TO CARRY ON WITH LIFE AS NORMAL xxx

you're not bad for being hungover. the more you relax and act normal the MORE likely you are to get pregnant!!! how many people have got drunk and got pregnant!!! but as far as the feeling crap goes, it's going to be a waiting game. unfortunately. you never know. good luck xx

Thanks Vikki

What would we do without the Internet - I am sooooo glad this wasn't happening in the 80's or earlier - I think it is a stress buster to be able to chat to people going through the same game!!!

I was wondering if you were pregnant or not. I know it has been years since you posted that question but i am kind of in a familiar situation. I had bd before ovulation (i am supposed to ovulate tomorrow) but i am feeling very tired, my breasts are sore and i am having cramp like feeling.

I was wondering if you were pregnant or not. I know it has been years since you posted that question but i am kind of in a familiar situation. I had bd before ovulation (i am supposed to ovulate tomorrow) but i am feeling very tired, my breasts are sore and i am having cramp like feeling.

Maybe try looking at her other posts to see if she annouced a bfp hun, as it was such a old post!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back