Not Pregnant.

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by chel_18, Aug 10, 2005.

1. chel_18

chel_18 Member

I havent had a period for 3months and have been off my pill since may... At first i really thought I was pregnant: No period, hot flushes, mood swings, hard nipples and sore boobies, bloated etc etc... but I had a negitive result.

I took another test (both on holiday in cyprus) which was also negitive - my doctor said I should wait another month.. 2months later i had another HPT test, negitive but still no periods and i have sickness, hot flushes and belly cramps?!?!

What do i do?

2. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

How about having a complete blood workup done CBC, white cell count, thyroid, hcg, etc and see what that comes up they may give you a little more to go on. Perhaps it's from just coming off the pill and your body has not adjusted to it yet. Just a thought but keep us posted!

Good Luck!!
    ~Baby Dust!
    xoxo

3. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

how long was you on the pill? When I came off the pill I had a period around 30 days later but when I came off the depo quite a few years ago I didn't have a period for 6 months. I had all the symptoms.... bloated, crazy hormone, pains etc but no period... I wasn't in a relationship so there was no way I was pregnant but i can remember how worried I felt. If it's really bothering you call into the doctors. They might be able to give you more answers and maybe a few tests.

Try not to worry.
    Good luck with the trying.

4. chel_18

chel_18 Member

I was on the pill for like, 4months - then came off for an Laproscopy in September 04, then I've been on it since December, so it was only 6months.

When i went in to the doctors in late June and told her, she all but laughed at me - So im worried about going back. Is there a certain time I should wait for periods to come back on??

thanks for the replies,

chel

5. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

When I came off the pill May 04 i got a preiod at the end of june and had one every month, sometimes a few days difference in dates, but still had one every month!!! would be a good idea to go back to the docs, maybe see a different one if you can, you have every right to be worried, I know i would be, so sod them if they want to get funny with you, just make sure you go anyway! :eek:

Good luck

Natalie x