Hes started stealing things?

violet-glow

Reaction score
Zacks 3 years old and just lately hes started taking my things. He doesnt nick things from shops lol or from anyone else which is a blessing really.

Everytime I clear out his room I find stuppid little things of mine like hair bands etc. But just over the past few days hes been taking my makeup and hiding it in his bedroom. We obviously tell him off for this and have tried taking his things away to show him what its like, but he doesnt seem to care.

Does anyone else's child steal their things, or have I got the only odd ball? lol

i haven't got any sort of experience of this as keeley is only 6 months old :oops:
but i'm sure all kids go thru this...
do you think he's takin them cos they are yours?
(i mean that in a good way)

does he seem jealous of elora? mayb thats why he's takin things

Look on the good side he's not stealin from shops :D

sorry i wasn't much help :hug:

I am always finding bits and peices in Emilys room, but she is 8 so think she wants be like me lol
I think its a normal stage hunny, and as long as you keep telling like you are doing it should be fine
at least he isn't stealing properly, money etc....

Lydia thinks everything in the house is hers lol.
Well, she knows that mama and daddy have different shoes, and that there is "mamas oooter" (mama's computer) and "daddy's ooter" (daddy's computer)...
but she has the attitude of 'what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine" lol.

She's still young though.

Xena said:
Lydia thinks everything in the house is hers lol.
Well, she knows that mama and daddy have different shoes, and that there is "mamas oooter" (mama's computer) and "daddy's ooter" (daddy's computer)...
but she has the attitude of 'what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine" lol.
She's still young though.
awwww she sounds sooo cute and adorable :)

lol yeh some things are really cute the way she says them.

'ooter' is one of the particularly cute things she says lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back