hes making me wish i want preg

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hi all
latly my dad has been fliping on everyone for no reason even if its not that persons fault hell still flip on them, but hes been taking things on on my OH more then anyone eles and all OH has done is what hes been told to do. it got so bad the other night i started to wish i wasnt preg as my dad always says "whats he gonna do when the babys here?" as he lost his job and finding it hard to find 1 as its so close to xmas. my dads give him a part-time job but expects Oh to work when he hasnt even been asked.
i do want my baby more then anythink in the world but i cant help thining that my dad wouldnt b actin this way with OH if i wasnt preg.
i cant talk to my dad ive tried so many times already and hes just turned it around so it looks like its all down to OH.

Your main priority is you and baby, my dad as flipped at my hubby for no reason, sometimes too, all I did was distance myself from him for awhile, don't get taken for granted either! I know its hard, but you don't need it at the best of times, let alone now! Having a happy home and a confident hubby is more important, men tend to worry if they are going to be a good dad anyway, with your dad casting doubt will not help matters and lets face it, your dad is not being a shining example. Being pregnant I have found brings out all the families medaling and giving unwanted advice, but don't put up with underminding and digs!

Sorry abit close to home!

Good luck, the fact that you are aware that the situation is wrong, shows, that you both will be great parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back