• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He's fine!! Phew!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

Well my OH did his fertility test tonight!

He did his business then we left it in the test tube for 30mins, then added the die and put it in hot water for 60mins and low and behold it when NEON PINK!!!!!! :shock::dance::lol:

This means for every mil of his 'stuff' there's over 20 million of his little swimmers hanging around for my egg!!! :shock::lol:

I'm sooo over the moon thats he's ok!!! He's pretty chuffed too as you can imagine!! He's currently having a burn up of the rubbish in our garden (very manly!) :lol:

So his swimmers work, I ovulate so now we wait........... :):whistle:

Cheers for reading!

xxx

Hey,

wot test did you do?? is it something you got over the internet or a home test?? and if you dont mind me asking-why didnt you just send your partner to the docs and get tested that way?

My partner has just got tested via the docs and while the doc said it was okay, i have been 'googling' his results and think we need to be concerned. i am seeing my doc on monday so will get her to tell me exactly wot his tests mean.

I am waiting for a frickin break and it doesnt seem to be happening. thank goodness for wine.

xx

Yeah it was a test I found online. It worked perfectly according to the instructions.

I didn't send him to the docs simply because we haven't been trying for very long (7 months) so we wanted to try a test ourselves before we put ourselves through 'proper medical tests'. I did ovulation strips to see if i'm ovulating (which I am).

I think we'll carry on going the way we are until after Christmas and then make a Doc's appointment.

Why are you concerned about your OH's test results if the doc says he's ok?? Have you been trying a long time?

xxx

p.s I hate wine! lol xx

My OH did one of these at home test's the other day too and we didn't get a good result :( Praying that the 2nd test has a better result for us or we'll be off to the docs for the proper testing to be done.

Ah man! I'm sorry Puzzle!

What one did he use? My OH did the Fertility Score one. Apparantly it tests the sperm count as well as the motility of them.

Hope his 2nd test goes ok.

xxx

That's the one we used too. This week is ov week so we are BDing every other day until sunday then waiting to do another test. Wait and see what happens really. Whatever will be will be and all that

Aww Puzzle.

The test said just because it's a negative doesn't mean you won't concieve (not what you want to hear right now I know - Sorry).

I have my fingers firmly crossed for you next week hun!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back