Here we go again ...

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Hiya all ... Hope we all are well??

Sorry to hear about the pins n needles that some of you are getting, that must hurt and be a total pain!!

Well i went to the hospital today and have been reffered for emergancy physio therepy for biateral siatica .. YAY!!! something else to add to the sodding list ... It's getting that long and i have so many clinics to attend i might as well put a camp bed in the ruddy hospital!!!

Greg aso went back to cyprus today and i must say im glad of the breathing space, i need it!!

Things arn't improving at all and to be honest i want the next 6 weeks to go slow!! (he's back perminantly from the 20th of may!)

Apart from that ... housing should be sorted out in the next few days and im alot less het up and stressed ... my blood pressure has calmed down LOADS!!! wonder why that is??? The only pain in the arse is this new diagnosis ... literally!!!

The pins and needles down the legs and in the feet are awful and i cannot sit or stand for long periods .. things are going to be difficult for the next 19wks :( hope i get induced so i only have 17wks left!!!

Thought i'd let you all know how i was doing ... shall be in contact soon ... missing the daily chats loads and wishing all of you the best!!

Thinking of yous ..

Imi
xxx

awww hun, im sorry bout this new thing on ur list i only suffered from it occasionally and that was bad enough

glad to hear ur housing should be sorted out soon. and that u got a lil break from greg hopefully itll do u some good

lots of love sarah and braydon

HI

sorry your having such a rough pregnancy i hope it gets better .
Im glad your getting your housing figured out soon . Keep your chin up.
Katrina xxxx

Right now all this has happened to you, you should only positive things from now on. Sorry to hear about the latest thou.

Wishing you luck with the house situation. x

Aww hun, sorry to hear of yet another problem. You have had your fair share haven't you?

You do sound much more positive than you have lately though. At least the BP is coming down as well.

Enjoy the next 6 weeks as much as you can. Try not to start getting stressed out when he is due back, you need to rest and concentrate on you and the baby.

I hope the physio helps, and hope to see you on here a bit more once you are more settled.

You are missed!
xxx

Hi Imi,

As Tankett said... we MISS you!!!

Sorry to hear you are suffering again.. at least you are getting the medical care and attention you need.. good news about your BP!!!!!

I hope things are Ok with you.. and that you and G are at least sorting out a few of the differences and working out a way to move forward.. if not for you two but for Maddie!! Maybe you will be OK as a couple again soon.. just hang in there and think that won't be long before you have a lovely little girl to take your mind off all the sh*t you have suffered recently...

I hope soon you will be back on here regularly again cheering us up with your wit and charm - xxxxx

Hi Imi

What a time your having! you seem to be handling things which shows you/greg/mil and everyone else that your a strong person...

As the others have said - hope things work out with you and greg! and if your relationship doesn't get back on track then hope you manage to sort things out for your little girl... may be when gregs back for good he can begin to settle and think things through better!

Hope your housing is sorted soon... something to ocupy your mind! decorating... choosing pots n pans etc!!! are you getting a house near to family and friends?

Don't be a stranger? take care

x

Heya ...

Well ... starting physio soon, having a few problems with the whole situation and finding the pain un-bearable!!! Siatica is one thing that i could do with out!!

Having test for my renal function again soon ... my kidney is not good and im feeling generally like sh*t! .. fed up of constant anti-biotics and being prodded!!

Greg .. well thats another story ...

He went back to cyprus yesterday, and i must say the whole situation there is dragging me down too ... i miss him so much and to be honest i don't know if we will ever get back together again, and if we did would i trust him!?! .. I can't see us being together again as there are far to many obsiticals in our way and it would be hard, but at the same time i wanted maddie to have both her mum and her dad together... Can't win em all hey!!

Anna ... sounds like you have sharp streching ligament pains ... they can take your breath away and want to make you double over in pain! .. tell your MW your having them just to be on the safe side ...

Tankett ... gastric flu?? EWWWW honey .. hope your feeling better it must have been awful for you! ... fingers crossed for you sweetie, remember lots of fluids!

And to the rest of you ... hope you are all well and are getting on ok ...
I missed you all so much, the way you make me laugh and i miss hearing on a daily basis how everyone is getting on, wish i could get my hands on an affordable laptop/computer in the next few weeks !!

Well apart from that .. everything is still pretty crap, but as soon as something gets sorted out with me i shall let you know!!!

Best wishes to you all, and look after youselves and your bods/bodetts!!

Imi xxx

awww hun i know how you feel ive got sciatica and it can be very painful im also waiting for a physio appointment midwife said she could fast track it so i wouldnt have to wait and that was about 3 or 4 weeks ago at this rate il have had baby by time i get the appointment :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi imi
At least you are now away from the MIL from HELL.
Low stress levels will help.
Sorry to hear about the sciatica - not fun i had it late on in the 3rd tri.

Hope housing goes ok.

See if you can have a look in local paper or ebay there a re some reasonable laptops - or try dell they are cheap!

Hi Imi

Sorry to hear about your new problem, you have had your fair share of physical & mental problems.

Thinking of you, hope it gets better real soon

Eveadel said:
you have had your fair share of physical & mental problems.
quote]

Mental Problems?? :shock: :roll: LMAO!!!! Thats given me the best laugh all week!!

Thanks for that hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back