Here we go again

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Got a few light positives over the last couple of days, then yesterday I got a nice strong line.
Followed by a fainter one today, still darker then yesterdays fmu but lighter then the smu.
This is my 5th pregnancy , all have ended in loss!
So Im in limbo again, Not sure if its a chemical or what?
I did the test today from a dribble of wee, that was very dark, it wasn't fmu but I hadn't drunk anything so would that be fmu still? as it was only about 11am.
I never get good lines with my FMU ever!
Do I take another test in a bit?

I'd try leave it few days if you can

Hopefully it's just too early xx

just done another, the line is barely visible, There is no way I can go from the test at the bottom, to no line the following day, without it being a chemical!

I cant continue on the journey anymore
Thats 4 losses this year alone, Im so done!

Attachments

• 21935375_10159848878680355_969307649_n.jpg
    21935375_10159848878680355_969307649_n.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Oh luella, what a horrible year for you. You probably know you can't say you're out till you're out. It's a horrible limbo you're in though. I'm crossing my fingers for you it's just a blip on a dodgy test and tomorrow it will be back.

I think at an early stage it is probably the concentration of urine, try to keep positive its early days yet xxx

All I've known is loss, I've stopped feeling sick, which is what happens every time I've lost one, I usually start to bleed the day after the nausea stops, so I guess we will see tomorrow x

It's so painful. Hope you get a resolution soon as waiting is the worst

So sorry Hun. It truly is awful. I lost 3 before falling pregnant with my rainbow. Ask you doctor for further testing . Nothing came back to indicate why I had lost the three however after scrolling through numerous forums I decided to take low dose aspirin and I am now 25 weeks pregnant. Xx

Ive had all the testing. Bloodsx3, Scansx2 My mmc was a chromosomal issue, But Ive now had two chemicals in a row.
Did you take the aspirin while TCC or just after you got your bfp? x

Just after I got my BFP. My friend also suffered numerous losses and had a successful pregnancy after taking low dose aspirin. It felt like my last option and I truly believe i wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't take it xx

Well the hospital have confirmed my bloods have dropped a lot,
Still no af though! Just wish it would hurry up! xx

I'm sorry hun. Can't believe it's happening again :(
There's a test you can get i can't remember what it's called but they test some of the womb at a certain time. At Coventry uni maybe have a look into it? Xx

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that lulla. Its annoying waiting for af now! I hope it arrives soon. Bizzarre as we usually want it to stay away! How do feel about it? Youre sounding very philosophical about it. Take care x

Well After this many, I just kind of wait for it to happen anyway, Obviously Im heartbroken and I've had a a lot of tears, But Im not surprised.
Ill get pregnant again, Maybe it'll stick, maybe It won't?
We've spoken about adoption, and we will go down that route if I cant take it any more.
Ill be a Mum one day... what ever route I take xx

You poor love. You've really been through it :(

I hope next time you have a sticky one. Keep the faith, when you do get your rainbow baby he/she will be super special. Xxx

Well After this many, I just kind of wait for it to happen anyway, Obviously Im heartbroken and I've had a a lot of tears, But Im not surprised.
Ill get pregnant again, Maybe it'll stick, maybe It won't?
We've spoken about adoption, and we will go down that route if I cant take it any more.
Ill be a Mum one day... what ever route I take xx

Youll make a great mum and you will be one day. I still reckon youll get a sticky one soon. I hope you dont have to wait very long x

Thankyou Ladies, I really appreciate it.
Af arrived today, which I'm relieved about, I thought i would be super late and it would mess up my cycles!
Im away next month a week after my fertile days, so we dreading things getting put back and missing out on a cycle. XXX

At least its arrived and you know where you are. If you are away a week after fertile days then this could be a good thing. You can dtd as much as you can before you go. Being away will make the tww a bit easier for you as youll be distracted with being away.....hopefully! X

That's what I'm thinking. I'm away with work too.
Supporting two girls on holiday so I'll have loads to distract me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back