here I come !

wookie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

finally made it to tri 3 ! tri 2 on PF is getting lonely as everybody is here now ! I've been lurking on here for a couple of weeks as the threads are more relevant to me now ..quick recap for those who don't know me,I'm expecting a baby girl on 3rd july ,it will be my first baby at the age of 37,I live in Brighton with my partner of 5 years Paul who drives me mad at times (LOL) but it doesn't take much for me these days to lose it :lol: .My pregnancy so far has been very easy (apart from the awful sickness /headaches of tri 1),I'm not very big so I can move very easily with no aches and pains,no heartburn,no constipation,no piles,I'm bracing myself for what's to come !
Also if someone on here needs a text buddy,let me know as I haven't got one either at mo.
Wish you all a very nice weekend and guess what ? the sun is shinning in sunny Brighton ! yippee:dance:

Welcome to Tri 3 wooo! Glad to hear you've had a fairly easy pregnancy so far :) Not long left now til we have our beautiful babies hehe x

Woooooooo hoooooo welcome to the mad house. Hope you enjoy your stay x x

Welcome over :wave:

Your pregnancy so far sounds great, hope it continues nice and easy for the next 13 weeks too! Wonder where all the Tri 2ers are at then? Still shilly-shallying in Tri 1, or maybe there was a universal unsexy spell a while back :lol:

welcome honey! Im so jealous - you sound like one of those lucky girls who stay smaller and enjoy their whole pregnancy! xx

thank you all for your warm welcome ! XX

welcome over.

ive been lucky and had a very easy pregnancy to. no sickness or anything.

pre- warn for you tri 3 is full of crazy people. not me of course. think its the lack of sleep. xxx

Hey wookie; I haven't had a text buddy since I came on here, how do you get one?... Nice to see you here chick.. xx

hellloooooooo woooookkkkiiiesssssssss

we are tri 3 ladies now, just think in 12 weeks+ we will be labor watching each of ect haha crazyyyyyy x

So many names I remember from the first tri group... is weird.. but kinda comforting!! x

I know it's weird..12 weeks more or less and our little ones will be there ! Nadine,Merfairy and jdl123 ,we're due at the same time,I keep a close eye on you !!

I know it's weird..12 weeks more or less and our little ones will be there ! Nadine,Merfairy and jdl123 ,we're due at the same time,I keep a close eye on you !!

I tend to do the same thing... :wave:

Welcome over hun - sorry it's late lol

Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111