Henry STINKS

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

My hoover stinks of cheesy feet.

I've changed the bag- that hasn't helped. How do I wash the filter? x

Hmmm not sure how you'd clean it as I don't have one of those Henry ones. Some are machine washable (I THINK!) but other than that is it expensive for a new one?

I know the feeling though... Almost a week since we rehomed George and it still smells like dog every time I flick the hoover on :doh:

I rinse my fiters under the tap then pop them on the radiator to dry.

Hope that helps.

:doh: I washed the filter and then found a label on it..... "DO NOT WASH"

:twisted:

Jade&Evie said:
:doh: I washed the filter and then found a label on it..... "DO NOT WASH"

:twisted:

Opps - maybe it might shrink a bit or something - did you wash it on a low temp? oh well its done now jade not much you can do :lol:

Just dry it and hope your house no longer smells cheesey feet. :lol:

:lol: I give up.... I'm going back to bed before the day can get any worse. evie has just eaten half of my favourite lipstick :(

Awww... maybe the filter will be ok, you never know. I agree... you should go back to bed for an hour and then get up and start the day again! :hug:

Is it a cloth filter? if so p[ut some essential oil on it to freshen it up or pop a cotton wool ball with some on in the hoover bag.

You can get special capsules to put in em to make it smell but havent seen em for years!! Shake n vac some times helps but id go with the essential oils :)

aramintalovegrove said:
You can get special capsules to put in em to make it smell but havent seen em for years!! Shake n vac some times helps but id go with the essential oils :)

You can get the capsules at Morrisons. My mum gave me some lavender ones, dunno if they do other scents or not. Also, I've seen them at Range and a couple of pound shops (I'm classy!) as well :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back