how sick is this.

Hey robyn, weird situation to be in and thank god your not with him anymore, though he sounds like a sad looser that needs to get a life and agree with you on the girl that she sounds like a twat!

Wouldnt say sick though, he will have the merry piss taken out of him for goinmg with a girl that age when hes all legal etc and she still aint out of pampers!

God and i was drinking down my local at that age and snogging lads in theor 20s.though i never dated any of them!

libs said:
and I can beat you all on age differences - 22 years :wink:

but I and all my sisters probably dated someone that age when we were 15 :?

yeah i was with someone aged 21 when i was 15. we were together till i was 21. :) Im still in touch with him now. :)

Im on the fence, I certainly dont think its "sick" , but my eldest is nearly 15 and if she was going out with a 21 year old id probably go balistic :think:

i agree with GGG, its not the worst age gap in the world but i cant imagine her mum bein happy??

I don't think it's sick but she does sound immature.

Rob's daughter is 16 and is living with her boyfriend who is 34. As long as he treats her right then we're fine with it. Although it did feel a bit weird at 1st him being older than I am!!

happy_chick said:
She is underage but I don't think its 'sick' as thats a quite strong word to use, its not like shes 11 and he's a pedophile or anything although they shouldn't be sleeping together when shes 15.

if they are having a sexual relationship then legally he is. She is under the age of consent, so if they are having sex he could be found guilty of statutory rape plus there is a 6 year difference. You might not understand how it can be different from one day to the next when she has her birthday but legally there is a lot of difference.

I don't think Robyn is saying its sick because there is an age gap, just the age of her. I had a relationship with someone 10 years older then me but i was an adult.

i also had a relationship with someone 9 years older

me 19 and him 28

i dont think its sick or anything, or anything wrong with it, but i still think she should wait until shes 16 and will sure have to grow up quick because she might end up getting hurt

no-one is saying its sick if there is an age difference.

her parents would probably hate it, and may try and prosecute or at least get him a caution (police frighten him a bit) as it probably wouldn't go to court as there's no way of proving they've consummated their relationship. So you could safely tell the parents and he would just get visited/arrested briefly and frightened a bit.

If a couple are in love it's a different thing I suppose, but if he's using an underage girl, that is pervy, sick and exploitative. Her mum and dad argueably have a right to know IMHO too.

I have stong feelings about this as realising someone has taken advantage/abused you is a horrible feeling, even if you don't realise it at the time, she may feel awful afterwards if he's just using her.

skairdykat said:
I don't think it's sick but she does sound immature.

Rob's daughter is 16 and is living with her boyfriend who is 34. As long as he treats her right then we're fine with it. Although it did feel a bit weird at 1st him being older than I am!!
:shock: bloody hell

i think if some one over 20 is with some one under 16 its wrong

but under 20 and with a 15yr old is about right nower days.

but i think once people reach over 21 age dont matter i see over 21 as a woman so if 21yr old with a 40yr old i dint see a problem both adults

i like older men if me and kris broke up i would not really be interested in any one under the age of 30 (im 22) men are to imature!

but i think once there is a 18yr age gap its getting a bit wierd seems they are old anough to be your dad :?

It's a bit weird innit and not legal :shock:

Saying that I was with a bloke who was 37 at 17 - it didn't work out though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back