Help!!

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
For the past 4 day's I've put on a pound a day. I'm trying to eat sensibly but it's not working. My ass is HUGE :(

Also my baby has been very quiet lately, no proper kicks really, just movements. I know she must be ok because I do feel her moving but I miss her kicking all the time :(

Can't help with the weight, its how it goes, don't fret :)

With regards to movement of LO, don't worry overly either. You are feeling her moving thats the important thing. Around this time is when they start running out of room and kicks become squirms and wriggles. I defo remember a big change in movement around this time, but LO was all ok in there. Plus any pattern or routine they may have can also change. Or could have changed position and be kicking into your placenta.

So long as you are feeling the movements etc then :) If you begin to worry then give your MW a call. Might be worth doing a 12 hour kick chart and recording the movements :)

Thank's. I haven't felt her move at all yet and I've been up an hour, but she is usually quiet in a morning so I'm not going to worry just yet.

I very rarely feel baby kick any more just feel him moving about normally feel his bum in my ribs or something similar :) he does have quiet days aswel which are a bit of a worry but sure theres not much room in there now for him to move. Probably felt the changes at your stage now. if you are concerned just give your mw a ring thats what they there for :hug: xx

Re: the weight, it seems to vary, some weeks you put on loads and some weeks nothing so maybe it's just a growth spurt......and because she's growing so much she probably has less room to kick!

I've never really noticed a "pattern" but am reassured as long as he has a good wriggle a few times a day xx

Thank's, I don't know what I'd do without this forum.

She has just had a mad ten minutes so that's me reassured for a couple of hours.

I have now put on a total of 2 stone 4lbs. I keep thinking only 11 more weeks to go now and was hoping to try and put on the recommended 1lb a week which would take my grand total to about 3 stone, but if I carry on at a pound a day it will be 7 and half stone :shock:

Hi,

Really try not to weigh every day...fluid levels alter dramatically daily, especially in our 'condition'. Once a week will give a truer indication of whats going on :D

Lisamj said:
Hi,

Really try not to weigh every day...fluid levels alter dramatically daily, especially in our 'condition'. Once a week will give a truer indication of whats going on :D

I know you are right but I just can't help myself, I used to weigh myself everyday before pregnancy too, I think I must like torturing myself :roll:

i wouldnt worry about the weight thing eitherhun as long as your eating heathy balanced diet x
as for the moovements we have very quiet days too at the moment i pray for a quieter day now and then lol

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
On the weight gain - I was worried as I suddenly put on a lot of weight in one week - but then it came off the next week! So don't panic!!!

Movements do change a lot, mine is still SO active but not kicks as such just a lot of bum wriggling! If you are ever worried then call your midwife :) better to get checked out and it'll stop you worrying xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back