More movement than usual...

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Ok so I'm defo not complaining cos I love the reassurance of baby moving.
But I'm just a bit confused because I thought the movements were supposed to be less frequent now there's less room. :S
But baby is actually moving and kicking A LOT more than usual since yesterday. Getting some quite painful kicks even my OH had his hand on my tummy yesterday and said Omg that must hurt!
Not mega painful but defo making me gasp when I get a kick.
Anyone else got a little wriggler on their hands today?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Yup, every day! Feels like I get kicked in the ribs, punched in the lungs, poked in the bladder and head butted in the liver. He's practicing river dance or something.

i feel like crumpet get more active everyday which is definately more uncomfortable compared to the little pops i barely remember.

I was talking to another prego lady and she said her LO didnt stop being active, the kicks were less but she feels huge turns which are sometime a bit sickly feeling.

Think im starting to get them too :)

x

(after all the grief ive had with low movements recently) my LO has been back to its usual 'break a rib' self! really going for it! when they roll it can be a bit stomach turning! i often check my bump for bruises!! seriously!!

Glad to hear its nothing to worry about then, cos I remember last time I had a UTI the doc told me I should be monitored if the baby is either really quiet or very overactive because both can be signs the baby is distressed. Seems to have gone back to normal now, just getting the odd kick every now and again.

MrsMc - I hope you feel something soon hun!

Jayceesmumma - Aww I bet that's a relief, so glad to hear your LO is moving about again. Lol I'm regularly checking my ribs for bruises too, so your not the only one haha :D

Lol! Glad bubs has chilled out for u now maybe didn't like the taste of something u ate?x

I've never heard of over active babies in distress...

No I hadn't either until then, it worried me a little. It wasn't my usual doctor it was a doc I saw at an out of hours surgery when I had a UTI a couple of weeks back. I might check it with my midwife next time I see her.
As if we haven't got enough to worry about when our LO's are quiet let alone worrying when they do actually kick aswell :/

I've never heard of over active babies in distress...

No I hadn't either until then, it worried me a little. It wasn't my usual doctor it was a doc I saw at an out of hours surgery when I had a UTI a couple of weeks back. I might check it with my midwife next time I see her.
As if we haven't got enough to worry about when our LO's are quiet let alone worrying when they do actually kick aswell :/

I hadnt heard this til my cousin mentioned it. She had very bad kidney stones and noticed that when she was in alot of pain the baby would become really active. She mentioned it to the doctor and he said that the baby could feel when shes in pain so wud get distressed and kick about :-(

Awww that's horrible!! Every time I got a bh on the monitor baby's heart rate goes up quickly (130-160) then comes back down again when it's over... I got worried every time but the mws said it's ok..

Wish someone would let the babies read that they are supposed to quiten down towards the end of pregnancy! My bump is a very active one and she seems to be getting fed up at 34 weeks because she's running out of room. I'm sure she keeps trying to stretch my tummy so she gets more space. I am definately fed up with her rendition of the hokey cokey at 3am nearly every morning!! My daughter was exactly the same, she kicked me between contractions!!!

Aww bless :) it is lovely feeling them move about though. I wouldn't stop it for the world x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back