Help!

Sussette_94

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive for the passed 3 months. This month has been a bit different for me. First I had the flu a couple weeks ago, worse flu I’ve had in a long time. My back has also been killing me for the past week now. It feels so sore like if I lifted something I probably shouldn’t of. (Which I didn’t). I also had sex like 8 days ago and had spotting the next morning. Only when I wiped but after during the day there was nothing. I also don’t have any symptoms relating to pms other then back pain. No sore breasts, no bloating, or cramping. I also took a test yesterday but it came up negative. I feel Like you could see a very faint line on the test but maybe I’m just imagining things. I took another test 2 hours later and didn’t have the same line light thin line it had.. Any advice? My mind is running so much. I have Pictures of the test

9B6F5359-4E18-4B19-A97A-332994E2E09F.jpeg

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive for the passed 3 months. This month has been a bit different for me. First I had the flu a couple weeks ago, worse flu I’ve had in a long time. My back has also been killing me for the past week now. It feels so sore like if I lifted something I probably shouldn’t of. (Which I didn’t). I also had sex like 8 days ago and had spotting the next morning. Only when I wiped but after during the day there was nothing. I also don’t have any symptoms relating to pms other then back pain. No sore breasts, no bloating, or cramping. I also took a test yesterday but it came up negative. I feel Like you could see a very faint line on the test but maybe I’m just imagining things. I took another test 2 hours later and didn’t have the same line light thin line it had.. Any advice? My mind is running so much. I have Pictures of the test

View attachment 84933

I'm not so good with symptom spotting but i would suggest testing again with first response wirh first morning urine as I do see what you are seeing but if it is a positive it should be darker in morning goodluck x

Yea I’m thinking of waiting till Saturday to test again. Do you see another line? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Ugh

Your later test might not have had the line if your urine was more dilute as it was later. I agree test again with first morning urine and see. I got a questionable result at 10 or 11dpo, a Bfn that afternoon but then a clear BFP the next morning so it shouldn't take long for your levels to go up enough to give you a clear answer. Fingers crossed.

That looks like the start of a bfp to me, good luck xx

Thank you guys! Yea I have One more test left and I’m saving it for Saturday! I’m hoping the line gets darker! I’ll keep you posted!

Looks like it’s a negative :( took a FRER digital this morning and it said it’s a no

Digitals aren't sensitive. Have a look at the pt sensitivity list for early tests.
I ended up buying a multi pack that’s not digital it’s the same as the one I got the faint line on. I’m going to try that maybe tomorrow morning. I hope I’m not going crazy lol

Sorry to say, I think that line is an evap. It looks quite skinny. FRER always have a ‘line’ / ‘indent’ on them and on some tests they are much more visible than others.

That's funny, I've never had an evap on a FRER, they've always been stark white if not bfp! Xx

That's funny, I've never had an evap on a FRER, they've always been stark white if not bfp! Xx
I’ve had a few. I actually emailed First Response who said there is always a line there and it’s only a BFP if it’s pink. Well that’s all well and good but when you scrutinise like we do a line is a bloody line!

Yea I’m thinking of waiting till Saturday to test again. Do you see another line? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Ugh
Wait for like 2 days and take a test again with the morning urine...good luck hun

I definitely see it and I’m a terrible line spotter! Following for updates! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back