Help?!!!

GemmaTse

Reaction score
Hi girlies, i havnt been on for so long as ive been so busy but i need to ask if any of you are struggling with fluid in ur ankles and feet, i cant walk very well its that painfull, even to touch its like its bruised and cant get my comfy ugg boots past my ankles and my bikini area is so sore and painfull, even when lying in bed to move it hurts like a pain u get when u have exercised to much, i cant lift my legs to put my clothes because of it or underwear on have to hold something or sit down, like the muscles there cant take the pressure of her, i thought these pains are because shes ingaged but i get 2 bumps on my belly as if ones a head and a bum?? i had such a great pregnancy and now im getting so down, hope to hear from u and hope u girls arnt suffering like me xx :(

Awww Hun , so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time... :hug:
Sounds like just the regular joys of pregnancy, but so many of them at once - such a blessing! :rotfl:
Jokes aside, maybe you should speak to your m/w, just in case and to make you feel better... after all you are quite near the end - wont be long now!
You sound as if you need a few hugs, here you go! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Hi Gemmatse,
that sounds just like me at the moment - it's miserable! I was quite happy while it was warm enough to wear flip flops but I can't get any other shoes on at all. We are having land drains dug in our paddock at the moment and I couldn't go down to check on the workmen because I couldn't get my wellies on while it was raining. Now it's stopped raining I can see what a mess they've made, and I'm really cross I couldn't get down there earlier. I can't roll over in bed at the moment without using the headboard to help me either. I just can't get comfy whichever way I lie. Hopefully baby won't make me wait for her, because after about 4 more weeks of this I'll be really fed up!

Hi Gemma

Have you read the SPD sticky thread here? Some of the exercises from that might help you. I've had SPD since about week 29. I had physio yesterday and she showed me a couple of exercises like the ones mentioned here which seem to have helped a bit as I wasn't so restless or uncomfortable overnight.

Try to keep your feet up as much as possible when resting. These last few weeks are no fun really are they? I can't wait till LO arrives and I can hopefully get back to normal.

:hug:

Hey girlies, thanku so much 4 ur replys its made me feel better knowing im not the only one xx and no the last few weeks arnt that great are they!! worth it in the end i suppose, thanks again 4 ur help and advice xxx hope ur all ok x :D :D p.s thanku 4 the hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back