Ankle Trouble =(

BabyLove

Reaction score
Iv Developed a Really Horrible,Uncomfortable Complaint This Last Week & Its Really Hard To Describe. Its Like Restless Leg Syndrome But Its In My Ankles- Both Of Them :x

It Really Is Awful & I Cant Sleep What So Ever, I Get This "Feeling" In Them That Doesnt Go Away & I Have To Keep Wriggling My Ankles In Circular Motions As Its Impossible To Keep Them Still :( Its Like They Need To Be Stretched Hard To Ease The Feeling. This Only Stops When I Get Up, Sometimes I Even Get It When Im Laying On The Sofa. Its Just The Weirdest Thing To Try & Explain. I Get It In My Legs Now & Then But Havnt For a While.

I'll Ask My Midwife About It In 2 Weeks But Until Then Has Anyone Else Suffered This & Can Someone Shed Light On What The Hell Is Wrong?! Add That To a Heavy Aching Bump & You've Got One Insomniac Here :|

Well I Just Googled It & Its Deffinately Restless Leg Syndrome, You Can Suffer It Anywhere From The Ankles To The Thighs. Lucky Me

Awe hun have these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We get some lovely things in pregnancy don't we, I think its to make our lives hell before the baby comes so when the baby arrives it's like - "oh well, i'm used to being up constantly anyway, and getting no sleep lol"

I get this too, i usually HAVE to get up and make a drink or something at stupid o clock :wall: After 3 4 5 nights its no longer fun :roll: .

Big :hug: to you and roll on it bogging off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back